Chapter 55 Ann's Integration/"5"

//Ayumu POV//

Ayumu stood at the center of the plaza of Grade 40. Waiting...Ryuko by his side as they waited for Gaara's arrival. Ayumu gripped the handle of his sword tightly and loosely, his eyes scanning every little area in his sight.

"Ready?" Ayumu asked Ryuko without looking at her.

"Yes...Hinata?" they both look over their shoulder just in time to see her appear with her katana.

"I'm ready." She nodded her head as they equipped only their swords.

"Figured you wouldn't come alone, Ayumu." They look ahead to see Gaara and his accessory, but not alone. There walking behind them was a group of enemy sinners with mini guns and swords.

"Figured you wouldn't too." Ayumu told him as the three members began to walk forward.

"Tell me...how did you know about there being no boss here?" Gaara asked him as they both male speedsters walked towards each other. Everyone else stopped and let the two opponents come closer.

"I told you this already...Besides, you started this with you stating you are responsible, you can't resist being the final boss." Ayumu said as Gaara equipped his helmet and placed it on his head.

"...Like you asked...ready?" Gaara chuckled.

"One last battle...yeah-"That all is said by Ayumu before they both disappeared in electricity of white and blue begin to dance around the plaza. Ayumu and Gaara going at each other with their swords in battle.

This is it...the final battle...Ayumu thought as he dodged an attack from Gaara and returned his own attack towards him with a swing of his blade that missed as well.

//Ryuko POV//

"You get the enemy sinners...I'll handle the accessory." Ryuko nodded to Hinata's orders and ran towards gun fire, smiling as she spun around a bullet, slides under a chainsaw sword with a grin...but frowns as she slices two down with her sword. Not because of how easily they died...but despite not being actually human. This felt horrible killing again, despite most of her memories being fuzzy and all.

This is necessary...they need to beat him. Beat them to finally get out of this game. To finally find the truth about...no, she shouldn't distract herself now.

Can't let them down...I won't let them down...Ryuko thought as she defeated another enemy sinner.

"Another one down...many to go..." Ryuko muttered as she dodged another round of bullets and gets ready for more fighting.

...

//Hinata/Asami POV//

"Demi-god servant wrench!" Hinata growled as her katana blade clashed with the shorter blade from the accessory.

"Genocidal ghost bitch!" the accessory shouted back as they back away and clash again and again. Their attacks connecting with minimum damage and roaring at each other, Hinata's sword cutting the accessory's shoulder but not deep enough to leave damage while she managed to nick Hinata on the cheek.

"Oh! You just didn't-"

"Ha!" the accessory attempted to stab her straight through her stomach but Hinata dodge to the side and slammed the handle of her sword. Causing her to fall on the floor and roll away before Hinata could give any sort of blow with the blade side.

"You're flesh will taste my blade!" Hinata shouted as the accessory stood back up just in time to block Hinata's sword.

"Fool!" she said. But Hinata kneed her in the stomach, doubling over...Hinata then goes for the kill, raising her sword and brings it down. Slicing the head of her opponent and the accessory bursts into shards of light.