Chapter 56 Shizuka's Integration/"4"

//Ryuko POV//

"You lose again...and again." Ryuko unemotionally taunted the accessory. She never had much good memories of her before this accessory was Marie so she didn't hesitate to fight and take her out quickly.

"It is a shame you won't join Virus...you would have been a wonderful pet." The accessory said before dying again. She then reappeared behind them swinging at Ryuko. But the attack was stopped by Hinata standing in the way and blocking it with her katana.

"I don't like to work with freaks that like to torture." Ryuko replied coldly.

"And I rather die again than letting you take her again." Hinata added as she pushed the enemy back and Ryuko finished her quickly by decapitating her head again.

"I WILL END YOU!" the accessory returned seconds later, roaring in sheer anger.

"Hinata...go help Ayumu. He needs help." Ryuko said as she looks back to see Ayumu was having trouble getting to Gaara because of the missiles launched at him.

"Are you sure?" Hinata asked and Ryuko only nods her head yes.

"Go." And with that, Hinata runs as soon as the accessory runs towards Ryuko. She waited at the right moment and used her speed to run around the attack from the accessory. Appearing behind her and attaching her thorn onto her back, with that, she pulled as hard as she could and threw her over herself. Ryuko bends down as she went flying and watched her hit her head onto a pillar.

"That must have hurt." Ryuko muttered to herself. She waited whether the android will re-spawn or stand up. But she was still on the floor so Ryuko began to carefully walk towards her. What she didn't expect was to hear...

...was sobbing.

Huh? Ryuko muttered as she got closer and noticed that the helmet on her head was gone. And there she was...crying out. But what shocked her was that her face was back to Marie's.

"...Marie..." Ryuko muttered with a calm expression.

"...R-Ryuko?! Is...is that really you?" Marie gasped as she looked up to see but her eyes widen as Ryuko raised her sword to strike her down.

"You can't possibly be Marie...It's impossible." Ryuko told her with her hand shaking staring at the girl in front of her.

"W-Wait! Ryuko! What is going on!? P-Please! It's me, Marie! Remember?" Marie gasped.

"But you work for Virus."

"I work with Gaara...not Virus."

"So you know...you remember." Ryuko responded as the grip on her weapon tightened.

"I know Virus is tired of him...so he wants him dead." Marie told her. "I...I actually have something we can use to kill Gaara."

"I can simply stab him with my sword." Ryuko replied.

"He won't die with his brain microwaved like the others. He has protection from Virus." Marie explained as she raised her hand to the air and she equipped a sword Ryuko hasn't seen before. A blue color sword, looking regular to others until seeing that the sword was moving around with static, as if it was a glitch.

"This is the only thing that can finish him completely?" Ryuko asked uncertain...how will she get this to Ayumu? Can she trust Marie...even if it is Marie.

"Ryuko...you hated Ayumu because of the death of your sister. We took you in when you were left behind. Beatrice cared for you with milk and food. Ayumu admitted that he was guilty but wanted to protect you from Gaara." Marie told her. "...I know you won't believe me. But I really am Marie...I am me. Virus or Gaara doesn't know everything about us...plus I know that those two can't figure out a way of creating an upgraded spear that blast out fire that can melt through abductor metal! And-"