Chapter 9 Beatrice Interview/ Careful for Memories

(Interview on Beatrice Anastasi: Year 2031, April 12)

The camera began to record, showing the same room where Nina was interviewed. The man sat in the same chair with his back turn from the camera and Beatrice was playing nervously with her now long blonde hair that was tied in knots and resting on her shoulder. She had on a pink jacket but the camera couldn't catch anything else as Beatrice began to speak.

Beatrice: "Um...hello again."

???: "Hello, Beatrice. How is your day?"

Beatrice: "Oh, good. I just came back from my apartment and ate at this really restaurant. Did you know that the manager's family works there as well?"

???: "No, I did not know that...but tell me...I wish to know more about what you told me earlier. You were talking about Ayumu investigating about Abel and his Abductor Accessory. After he caught you peeping in his conversation...what happen next?"

Beatrice: "He went to the living room to wait for the others to arrive but while I was in my room as I checked and did some changes in my Accessory's clothing. Marie sent me a message saying that the girls will be coming back late and she was with a friend. So it was Ayumu and me alone in the house."

???: "Yes...so what happen?"

Beatrice: "I saw that he seemed bored so..."

...

...

...

...

...

---February 28, 2030, In the Cabin---

//Beatrice POV//

"...E-Excuse me." Beatrice finally spoke up as Scarlet was looking through his skills. They were both sitting at the couch, well, Beatrice was sitting on the other couch beside the small table and Scarlet was sitting on the couch near the chimney. But at last for mustering up her bravery, she has spoken and caught Scarlet's view as his helmet face turns to look at her.

"Yes?" he asked kindly.

"...Do you want to ...um..." Beatrice couldn't come up with anything else to say. She didn't plan on much...maybe hang out...or...That's it!

"Beatrice?" Scarlet said as she suddenly was in front on him with her eyes shining with excitement.

"Let's go on a side mission!" Beatrice said with joy.

"Huh?"

"A side mission to pass the time! Let's go! Come on!" Beatrice said while jumping up and down. She clasped both her hands together and rested them on the side of her cheek as she tilts her head. She gave him a pouting face and pleading eyes. "Pleeeaaaassee..."

"..." Scarlet was quiet for a while until he went back to looking at his screen...Beatrice couldn't believe she just did the pouting face and pleading eyes. She mentally gasped at her actions.

Wait...why did I do that? That is my habit that I have only done that to...Beatrice thought as she turns around to avoid Scarlet's gaze as she had a sad expression on her face. ...I miss Ayumu so much...

"Ok, let's go." Beatrice turns around to the sound of Scarlet's voice. Seeing him still looking at the screen but flipped it for her to see a side mission that was on this floor. Grade 10 was the floor the Sinners were at. Everyone waiting patiently to upgrade to either fight the boss or clear the areas. Beatrice shook off her thoughts of what others were doing as she realized that Scarlet was simply helping in finding what mission they could take.