Chapter 8 Five Months Later

//Ayumu POV//

---5 Months Later---

"Calling in progress...Contacting Mattias." Hinata spoke as she and Ayumu stood outside of the Sisterhood's HQ...or also called a crappy cabin by Ayumu.

It's been 5 months now, 5 months ever since being inside this game. Though these past five months was pretty crazy...

---Flashback, 5 Months Ago---

"Alright! Everyone! Settle down!" a blonde woman in a knight armor shouted as many leaders of guilds and their members were together in the meeting after the boss was defeated. Nina, who is now the leader of Sisterhood, is in the meeting. The others were there and Ayumu but he stood in the corner from view.

"Everyone, sit down. Let's begin this meeting." A grown man with a bulked out muscle and bald hair said with a loud booming voice. "Let's discuss what happen two days ago. The final boss of this floor was defeat...may the teams who were involved in the battle step forward?"

"...Okay, girls...and boy. Let's go..." Nina spoke up and Ayumu and the rest begin to walk towards the middle of the meeting room.

"Wait, isn't that-"

"Nina and Scarlet R.E.D.?!"

"Those two working together?! And what's up with the guild name Sisterhood?" Nina and Ayumu hear many players whispering as everyone were dead silence.

"We should tell them about the Abductor..." Ayumu told Beatrice as he was walking beside her while Nina was in front of them. There were the other team that were in the boss battle as well. They arrived to the middle and all of the other teams stared in wonder.

"...Wait...I recognize you!" the blonde woman who was in charge of the meeting said surprise when she saw Nina.

"Hello again, Aoi." Nina smiled. "We haven't seen each other ever since the game was two week in released."

"Hello as well, Nina." Aoi smiled back as the members of both guilds turn around to face the guild members.

"The bosses are and will be harder, faster, and stronger than before. They are much different from the ones we have faced before." Nina began as she open her menu and a massive screen appeared over Sisterhood's members. Showing the fight between Ayumu and the Abductor.

"But that also means they have more weaknesses. As you can see, Scarlet R.E.D. damaging the Abductor's legs. A good heavy attack at the spot at the legs can damage it badly as well." The leader of the guild of the battle two days ago explained.

"But this was one of the different Abductors. Other Abductors can be different...That is why I'm asking for a team to be made to go in, observe and then report to other teams about the boss so we send in teams to fight and finish them." Ayumu spoke up.

"We are one of the observation teams but also will go into battle." Nina spoke next. "Is there any other guild leaders who wishes to volunteer?"

"My guild and I volunteer!" they turn to see a woman with greenish hair and glasses raised her hand. "We have come to term to do this before the meeting so that is why I came alone while my team went out to find the boss room as we speak."

"I am thankful for your team...what is your name?" the bulged bald man asked.

"My name is Natalie 9." Natalie introduced herself. "My team member's names are Mattias, Kai, and others that I have recruited."

"Hello and thank you, Natalie 9." The man thanked her. "Now that this is settled...are there any other guild team volunteering?"

"..." There were no more leaders raising their hands. But most eyes were on Ayumu and Nina as he and his teammates made their exit.