Chapter 38 Nina/Ayumu v. Daisuke

//Nina POV//

"..." There wasn't much to say for Nina as she dodged a sword that was aimed to her stomach.

I'm sorry...Nina thought as she grabbed the hand of her attacker that held the sword. Twisting the blade to the Sinner's stomach and impales him into his own sword. Killing him slowly and his body burst in shards.

"On your left!" Ayumu shouted as he twisted a Sinner's arm and forced him to impale his own teammate. Killing the Sinner's teammate before using the enemy he grabbed as a body shield from another that fired his gun.

I guess they aren't friendly in a guild to not plan friendly fire. Nina thought as she ran towards where Daisuke stood. He prepared his sword but then Nina slide under him. Grabbing a Sinner behind him by the legs and pulled him towards Daisuke. Using the movement to make the sword of the Sinner cut Daisuke shoulder.

"So you attack me!" Daisuke hadn't noticed that it was Nina who tripped the Sinner and he stabbed him through the chest. Killing him, Nina jumps back and smirks mentally.

"You see! You follow a man that would kill as long as he makes an excuse!" Nina shouted to the Sinners that haven't begun to fight. "Why do you follow him in a lie that was made from the one that imprisoned us!"

"Silence!" Daisuke shouted as he swung his sword at Nina, only to cut wind since she jumped to the side.

"The one responsible for the deaths of thousands and the one responsible for us being trapped in the game!" Nina shouted again as ducked under Daisuke's next attack.

"..." Nina watched as most Sinners hesitated in joining the fight.

"You know I'm right! Dark Scarlet was able to hack into all of our menus to show us a fight HE planned to kill Scarlet R.E.D. because he is a threat to whatever Dark Scarlet has planned!" Nina shouted as she jumped back left and right from Daisuke's attacks.

"Daisuke!" Ayumu then appeared at the side of him. Bringing his fist onto his fist.

"Let's make this more interesting..." Nina then hears the voice of the bastard himself. She looks up to see Dark Scarlet on screen of a hologram. Then she felt a handle in her hand. She looks down to see her weapon in her hand, she smirks as she looks at Daisuke fought Ayumu with swords.

"Checkmate!" Nina shouted as her body lights up like a flash bang. Blinding everyone around her. Her thorn turns to a yellowish color to which she fired at Daisuke who was incased in the thorns of her ability.

"ARGH!" Daisuke roared in agony as the thorn electrocuted him. Nina's arm, up to her elbow lights up and is absorbed into her sword as she sprinted to her target. Her weapon turning to a bright yellow glow as she swung her sword into Daisuke's chest. Not slicing at him, but stabbing right into his chest.

"AAHHHHH!!!" Nina roared as she was losing more of her arm for as long as she held on her ability as long as she could. The electricity never stopping-

"Nina! Get away now!" Ayumu shouted,

"Not yet!" Nina shouted back as she watched Daisuke's health going down.

It's working! Nina thought but then noticed Daisuke gaining resistance to the electricity hitting his body.

"Ayumu! Cover me!" Nina shouted and with that...he was gone. And he reappeared behind Daisuke, grabbing his arms to prevent him from moving. The other Sinners didn't move anymore. They were simply watching.

"What?! Why is my health...This can't be!" Daisuke roared. "Gaara! Help me!"

Gaara? Nina thought confused but gasped in the pain she was beginning to feel.