Chapter 37 Ryuko and Plans

(Introducing Ryuko into the story

(Introducing Ryuko into the story. She plays a important part in the story and further in the other stories.)

//Ayumu POV//

"..." the girl, to which they now know whose name, is Ryuko. A young 14 year old girl who had big sister who she seen as a mother figure. Ryuko who now lost her sister and blamed it at Scarlet R.E.D. also known as Ayumu. That same girl was now sitting at the table eating hungrily inside the hidden HQ of the guild Sisterhood. Stuffing her mouth with bread and meat.

"Here's something to drink, Ryuko." Beatrice said while she gave the girl a cup of water.

"Thank you!" Ryuko said quickly as she took the cup and drank it down in gulps.

"She was that hungry, huh?" Ayumu was watching Beatrice and Ryuko interact from the kitchen. Nina and him leaning on the wall with a smile on their faces.

"Are you going to tell her everything...?" Nina asked him.

"I will, but right now. I won't, Dark Scarlet abandoned her but it doesn't mean she isn't a target..." Ayumu told her.

"What are you going to do?" Nina asked and he just knew she wouldn't like his answer. "...You're going after Daisuke...aren't you?"

"...How did you guess?"

"I know you well." Nina shrugged.

"You're not going to stop me?"

"I'm going with you...just the two of us." Nina told him. "No excuses."

"...I figured..." Ayumu sighs in defeat.

"You aren't arguing?" Nina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"There's no stopping you." Ayumu sighs...

---10 Minutes Later---

"No." Shizuka and Beatrice said at the same time after Nina and Ayumu explained what he and her are going to do.

"Hey, no arguing about this. It's an order." Nina took charge in this argument.

"On vote." Ann spoke up. Both Ryuko and Elfriede watching the interaction of the team with a raised eyebrow before looking at each other. "I vote to go with you guys."

"Me too." Beatrice raised her hand up to 'vote'.

"Same here." Shizuka said as well.

"M-Me too." Marie said to them.

"No. "Both Ayumu and Nina said together.

"You are all staying here to protect Ryuko." Nina told them.

"P-Protect me?" Ryuko cried out, shocked.

"Yes...Dark Scarlet wants Ayumu dead or something...he was using you to make him break." Nina told her. "Now that he has no use of you. He'll try to get rid of you, just like us."