Chapter 26 Order in the Guild Court

//Nina POV//

"Ok...I ask all of you if may sit down." Nina spoke, since she was the leader of their guild. The leaders, Natalie and Uwe, sitting with their members on the couches. Natalie's group sitting in the bigger couch, Sergio, Mattias, Kai, and a boy called Billy sitting all together with Natalie sitting between them. Uwe, Sylvia, and Elfriede sitting on the smaller couch. And Nina's group all sitting down on the couch that stood alone near the kitchen except for Ayumu who was standing beside them.

"Nina, can you now tell us why you called us all to meet you all here?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah, Scarlet...you called me as well to tell my guild to come." Mattias asked as well.

"..." Nina turns to look at Ayumu if he was alright with this...to understand all of this would mean he must reveal who he is to them. She sees he nods his head and she returns the nod before looking at the others who nod yes well. "We might know who is behind all this...behind trapping us all in this death game."

"?!" Everyone is shocked by what she said.

"W-Wait-how did you find out?!" Mattias cried out.

"Nina, what do you mean?" Sylvia asked confused.

"If we are going to explain...Scarlet?" Nina gestured Ayumu to explain now, who nods his head again before turning to face the other guild members. Looking only once to his team over his shoulder. Then he looks at the rest before lifting his hands to the sides of his helmet...and then lifting it up...removing it off his head and everyone, except for Nina's guild and Sylvia, staring eyes very open to see the face of Scarlet R.E.D. and probably not expecting to see a young man under the helmet.

"My name is Ayumu...and I am Scarlet R.E.D." Ayumu said with an emotionless face.

"...W-What?" the first to speak was Mattias and Nina eyes Kai who eyes were wide in surprise as he stared at her lover.

"Still think he is a coward?" Nina muttered under her breath.

"When the players were trapped inside the game, it was planned by an individual who made himself known after a week has past. A man...who calls himself Dark Scarlet." Ayumu begins and Nina brings her attention back to her boyfriend.

"Dark Scarlet?" Natalie repeated. Before Ayumu could say anything, a light is seen in the corner of Nina's vision and she turns around...as did the others to see Hinata standing with her body leaning on the wall.

"Dark Scarlet trapped the players in hope to trap Scarlet R.E.D. but as that failed. He called him out in the real world to get him here, leaving clues that he knew who he is." Hinata spoke up.

"Wait! Who is she?!" Elfriede questioned. "H-How did she do that?"

"...T...That's Ayumu's accessory?! I recognize her." Mattias responded and they all except Nina and her guild members, stared at the android curious and caution.

"I can explain..." Ayumu spoke up. "Dark Scarlet was calling me out to jump into the game. It didn't take much thinking to know he knew exactly who I was and I grew afraid that he was going to harm Nina and the girls."

"So you simply listen to his threat and jumped in?" Mattias asked and Ayumu nodded. "So that's why you didn't show up on my friend list at first..."

"...Yes. I jumped into the game and just in time before Nina was killed by that redesigned Abductor. But before that...once I enter the game. Hinata, my accessory, was affected with a virus that we have no idea what it did to her...and now. She does things...we don't see from other Accessories." Ayumu said.