Chapter 25 Guilds United

//Nina POV//

"Damn it..." Nina cursed as she and Shizuka were peeking around the corner to see Beatrice holding Ayumu's head down and kissing him in the hallway. His eyes were wide open, indicating that Beatrice was who took the lead in this action.

"Ahh...I wanted some time with him myself...you had your time with him last night." Shizuka pouts at Nina and an angry tick appears on Nina's head.

"...Shut up..." Nina muttered under her breath.

"Uhh...what are you girls doing?" they hear a voice behind them.

"EEK?!" Both girls cried out and they turn around to see Ann staring at the girls.

"...A-Ann?!" Shizuka cried out.

"Why are you spying on those two?" Ann asked with a raised eyebrow.

"...No reason. Don't worry." Nina nervously chuckled towards her.

"Riiight..." Ann rolled her eyes at her.

"You two were spying on us..." Nina and Shizuka turn around again to see Beatrice with a expressionless look but had Ayumu's arm wrap around her arms.

"...Awww! You're so cute together!" Shizuka squealed and runs up to them. "But I want him right now!"

"S-Shizuka!" Nina cried out as she ran after her to Ayumu. Shizuka had grabbed his arm that was not held by Beatrice. Nina grabbed his other arm that Beatrice held. Both girls not wanting to let him and so does Nina.

"W-Wait up...the heck?!" Ayumu cried out as the three girls held his arms.

"Let go, Shizuka! You too, Nina! He's mine for today!" Beatrice cried out as well.

"No, I want to spend some time with him!" Shizuka pouts.

"I least let me spend one more day with him! I only got a night only!" Nina shouted back.

"...Why me...?" Ayumu groaned, Nina hearing him but ignores him as she continues to pull him away from the other girls.

"Mine!" Beatrice had then surprised the older girls as she yanks him away from their arms and runs with Ayumu swinging in the arm as she ran into her room, locking it with Ayumu with her inside.

"..." Nina and Shizuka stared at the now empty hall in disbelief.

"Damn it!" Nina cried out in defeat.

"...Awww..." Shizuka pouts in defeat as well but..."Our little Beatrice has grown up."

"...We are all underage..." Nina sighs to her response.

//Beatrice POV//

---2 Hours Later---

"No! Please...Big sister!" Sylvia cried out as Beatrice chased her little sister around the hall and living room, attempting to force her to-

"Please! Put it on, please!" Beatrice pleaded as she held cat ears to put on Sylvia's head. "I bought these in the lower floors! They were expensive and I bought it for you!"

"No!"

"Put it on!"

"No!" Sylvia cried out.

"But you will look so cute!" Beatrice pleaded.

"Sylvia, come on. Let her put it on, you will look cute." Ayumu, who was wearing his helmet and using his voice changer, said to Sylvia who ran past him but stop when he spoke.