Chapter 44 Identity Revealed

---1 Day Later---

//??? POV//

"Hello Sinners of Freedom War Online, my name is Dark Scarlet." Around all the grades of the game. People's menus were opening up and look to see the helmet face of Dark Scarlet who had a message for the Sinners of the game. "I have heard that of the traitors who had sided with the remaining of Nina's and Scarlet R.E.D.s group and have taken one of the traitors called Cloak...those who wish to see the execution are to follow the next instruction and see an example of those who goes against my ruling. "

...

...

...

"Have you heard? Dark Scarlet finally got Cloak...saying he is going to make an appearance and execute her." In an alley stood two sinners talking to each other.

"I heard that Cloak is actually Beatrice's sister." One Sinner said.

"Seriously? You're talking about Beatrice from that guild, Sisterhood, right?" the other sinner asked.

"Yeah...that's the g-GAHHH!" the sinner couldn't finish when something fell from the top of the building, landing right on the sinner. Then three more dropped down, surrounding the last standing sinner.

"...Where...is...she...?" the standing sinner looks at the figure that landed first as she spoke...revealing to be Nina...on her left eye...was a dark red flame tattoo.

"W-What?"

"Cloak...Where is she...?" Nina asked again, anger in her tone as she placed her foot down on the sinner's head. "And Ryuko...both of them! Where are they!"

"H-Hey! Easy, I'm on your side...we heard that in the next boss room. He was going to get the boss in there to kill her live. He taunted her team to go rescue her...the location is live to everyone...But for that Ryuko girl, I have no idea, honest." the sinner told her. "C-Can you please let my friend go."

"..." Nina said nothing but got off the sinner while the remaining members of the guild start to walk away. Nina passing by the standing sinner and follows her friends-

"Wait." Nina stops to the sinner who spoke up and she looks over her shoulder with narrow eyes. "Stay safe...I'm glad there is some people...at least doing something to get us all."

"..." Nina only nods and continues to walk away.

//Nina POV//

---Two Hours Later---

"The boss room is a coliseum?" Beatrice asked after climbing and making it to the top of the stadium and look down to see the members of Sylvia's team and a group of sinners inside with them fighting off the boss, which was a giant robotic tiger with massive wings.

"There's Sylvia." Nina told her team when she spotted Sylvia...she was tied up at the back of the arena with purple thorns. But standing beside her was Dark Scarlet himself...but he wasn't alone. The beside him as well was a female with a green and white outfit, similar to Hinata's suit, on the female's head was a helmet of the color light green and dark green at the bottom.

"...That's an accessory..." Shizuka told Nina with a frown and a tear rolling down her cheek. "That's his accessory..."

"...Marie..." Ann began to tear up.

"...That isn't Marie anymore..." Nina gritted her teeth as she looks away.

"But what if there is a chance she is still in there?! Hinata is the same, right? Maybe-"Beatrice spoke up but-