Chapter 35 Ayumu Vs Armor 2620

//Ayumu POV//

"..." Ayumu knew someone that caused mass murder about now would be hard to beat but this man was slow but his strikes caused major damage to his body. Ayumu and Elfriede fought while Nina, who joined the fight with him, fought against sinners that were helping the murderer while many player sinners watched.

"Die!" the man shouted as he swung his sword for Ayumu's neck, only it to be blocked by Elfriede's metal gloves.

"Take this!" she roared as she uppercuts the man but his health didn't seem to be going down.

His health...I can tell...Dark Scarlet used the system for this psycho for his health and strength. Ayumu thought.

"Let me guess..." Ayumu said out loud as he sliced the man in the stomach. "Dark Scarlet gave you a way to fight players like me and Elfriede..."

"He promised me revenge for what you did!" the man roared, ignoring the attacks from Elfriede until punching her in the face. The blow forcing and launching Elfriede away from the battle and slam into the group of player sinners.

"...Crap..." Ayumu muttered under his breath as he watched Elfriede struggling to stand back up from the bodies of players she landed on. He turns to look back at the man.

"This is true strength." The man shouted while slamming his sword to the ground, the blade crushing into the ground and the ground cracking a feet long around. "A murderer like you must be stopped for killing innocents and the attempting to kill us all as if you're a member of Laughing Coffin!"

"Then you live a lie like your strength!" Ayumu tone darkens to the mention of Laughing Coffin before shouting out. "I am not the enemy!"

"..." the man pulled his weapon out and aimed it at Ayumu with a stance. More Sinners that had sided with the murderer had appeared, more than what Nina could handle as she knocked more left and right but then Shizuka and Beatrice appeared to her side in the fight. Ann and Marie going to aid Elfriede in recovery since her health were lowered dangerously.

"My name is Daisuke Katori, Scarlet R.E.D.! And I will be the one to kill you for the death of my dear brother!" the man, Daisuke, shouted while still in his stance. Now that Ayumu took more noticed to him...his helmet can see the names of players in it...Daisuke is defiantly his real name because on the side of his head read Armor 2620.

"..." Ayumu could only stare at the man before chuckling. "Thank you for your name..."

"...What do you mean..." Ayumu had confused him and most of the sinners had stopped fighting Shizuka, Beatrice, and Nina and stared.

"...I am a murderer." Ayumu said, loud and clear. "I had killed two murderers that had been killing Player Sinners, one for fun...the other for reasons to die himself. Abel, the sinner that you had heard about was killed by my sword. The next was a man called Grimm Reaper, who also died by my sword."

"..." Many of the sinners around them were dead quiet. Shaking can be seen by most arms since Abel was well known for his murders.

"..." Ayumu looked around before planting the blade of his own sword into the ground and raising his hands to the side of his helmet. And then slowly lifting it up from his face then unequipped it the moment he dropped it, many gasping to see once again the face behind the helmet. But many wouldn't say a word when Ayumu started to speak loudly. "My name is Scarlet R.E.D., I am also known as Ayumu Hayashi. I came into this game to stop Dark Scarlet, the bastard responsible for trapping every player sinner in this death game!"

"Tsk..." Daisuke began to run towards Ayumu as he pulled out his sword from the ground and gets into his stance.

"No matter how many enemies I make...I'll make damn sure to those I care about escape this game and to beat Dark Scarlet!" Ayumu shouted as he sprinted in his fastest speed he could muster and began to slice...everywhere...in Daisuke body.