Chapter 48 Reincarnation

//Ayumu POV//

"How are you guys doing?" Ayumu asked Natalie as the rest of her guild members were sitting on the couch of their living room. Uwe was there with them as well. Most of them not taking the news well of their friend who they trusted.

"I-It can't be Kai...how did this happen?" Natalie asked. "It...it can't be true."

"It is, I'm sorry to say it but it is him, Natalie." Uwe told her as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We were shocked as well, Natalie." Beatrice told her.

"Damn...the enemy was right under our noses...all this time." Mattias sighs with his hands on his head.

"Mattias." They all turn to see Sylvia walking into the living room before running to the orange haired player. She wrapped him into a hug. "Thank god you're alright."

"Did something happen?" Ayumu asked.

"Yeah, when Mattias heard that Sylvia was captured...Dark Sc-I mean Kai set a trap on us and we spent two hours stuck in a maze he teleported us into." Natalie told them.

"He told me that you and the rest were going to die in that maze...thank god you're safe." Sylvia told him, Ayumu and Beatrice then noticed the large affection Sylvia was showing to Mattias.

"Hmmm...anything you want to say, Sylvia?" Beatrice said with raised eyebrow, causing Sylvia to blush and jump away from Mattias.

"Anything you want to tell us?" Ayumu asked her with a smirk on his face.

"You didn't know?" Carlos, one of the members of Natalie's guild, smirked. "They have been together for a while. Thought that they were sneaking and everything but it was noticeable to us all."

"Oh, really?" Beatrice finally smirked at this.

"U-Umm..." Sylvia could only blush even redder.

"Well, I approve your relationships..." Beatrice smiled sweetly as she walks over to Mattias...but that smile disappears when she grabbed the front of Mattias shirt and lifts him forward to make him look at her eyes that shown the hints of harming him. "But if I heard that you hurt her in anyway...you can say goodbye to breathing."

"Y-Yes madam..." Mattias stuttered as Beatrice let him go and dropped him on the couch.

"What now..." Natalie had returned to the topic and Ayumu looks to her.

"We do what we have always done. We fight and defeat the bosses; Nina will bring in a meeting with the closer guilds to talk about making a group to deal with Kai and whoever is with him." Ayumu told him.

"Then we're going to war." Carlos told him. Mattias sat back down and Sergio nodding his head.

"Kai isn't alone...there is someone else involved in this, isn't there?" Sergio said.

"There is." Beatrice nodded.

"His name is Virus." Ayumu told them. "But I should tell you this. Leave Kai and Virus to me. I'm faster than Kai now...but this Virus guy. He's on a whole other level."

"I figure as much." Natalie sighs.

"When is this meeting happening?" Sylvia asked as she sat down next to Mattias.

"Your guild already knows, it's tomorrow at night." Beatrice told them.

"Anything else we need to know about this meeting?" Natalie asked.

"Just a name she plans to make for after...something." Ayumu told them as Beatrice and he began to take their leave. "She said it's called Freedom."