Chapter 45 The Return

//Ayumu POV//

"...Kai..." Ayumu voice was shaking as he looked into a mirror that stood on the wall. He was watching through it the events that are happening with his guild and Dark Scarlet...only to find out that he is Kai. "How is this possible?"

"Not much...but it was unexpected considering that he is still in his user game form." Simeon shrugged. The man then pulls up his hand and a light shines to which floats to Ayumu's hand. "This should help, just give one good punch and it should make him look what he looks like."

"..." Ayumu tighten his grip in his glowing fist.

"Now, this is the portal to their location..." Simeon said as a portal open beside the mirror.

"..." Ayumu backs away and gets into a running postion. But turns to look at Simeon and Aires with a nod. "Thank you..."

"Welcome, now go kick some ass, speedster!" Aires shouted with a massive grin.

"Good luck, Hayashi." Simeon smiled.

"It's Ayumu, dammit!" Ayumu shouted as he ran forward and jumped into the portal.

//Shizuka POV//

"...I didn't see that coming?" Shizuka growls as Kai slowly stood up and turns to look at Nina.

"How...you and Ayumu had been trapped with the dragon! And after!" Nina shouted.

"A recording...but I couldn't help bring some hope in 'clearing' your names." Kai chuckled.

"Wow...a cheater...a liar...a murderer...a good for nothing scumbag!" Beatrice was then shouting at him as she struggles to break free...

"All like Ayumu...like Scarlet R.E.D...but better!" Kai laughs as he placed his hand on Beatrice's cheek to which she moved her head to the side.

"Do you want to see Ryuko...?" Kai suddenly asked with a smirk as he looks at Nina.

"...Yes...please...give her back to us..." Nina whimpered as Kai walks to her and leans to close to her face. Kai smirking to the face she was making, he touches her cheek and chin.

"Nina..." Sylvia muttered in pain...

"Sure...but I'll be taking Beatrice as a trade..." Kai smirks darkly as he opened his menu and seconds later...Ryuko appeared beside Kai, tied to a chair and red wounds around her fingers...arms...legs...her feet and chest...But what caught Shizuka's sight of her was Ryuko eyes...so dead...so empty...

"Stay away from my sister!" Sylvia choked out.

"No!" Nina shouted as Kai released the thorns around Ryuko and pushes her to the floor beside Shizuka...her sight looking forward towards Kai.

What has he done to her...Shizuka thought as she struggled with the thorn-

"YOU ARE SO DEAD, ASSHOLE!!!" all of a sudden...a light blinded all of the group and Shizuka shuts her eyes...to open them to see...him...his back was turn away from her...showing his red flame emblem, his weapon in hand...his helmet reflecting herself like a mirror...

I-Impossible...how is he...Shizuka couldn't finish her train of thought-

"...You know..." it was Ayumu...standing right before them all...speaking in a normal voice...the voice she recognized and loved.

"Ayumu?!" all the girls cried out except for Ryuko and the accessory...

"...Seeing that it is you, Kai, as...Dark Scarlet...pisses me off..." Ayumu said when-