Chapter 57 Beatrice Integration/ "3"

//Ryuko POV//

"...Y-Y...You!" Ryuko backed away slowly to the sound of Gaara's voice that was disoriented and out of focus. His body emitting light, cracks appearing around his body while bits and pieces begin to float away light ashes. "W-What did you do to me?!"

"A gift from Virus..." Ryuko replied after gathering the courage to speak. She flinches as his eyes narrowed at her.

"I-I will...see you-"Ryuko, for once, smirked at the monster in front of her.

"I'll see you in hell." Ryuko finished for him as he gave an unholy scream before his body lit up and then exploded in the light; Ryuko had to shut her eyes from the light. But when she opened her eyes...it was what she expected...Gaara was gone. He wasn't there anymore; Ryuko couldn't help but grin to this...He was finally gone!

"Asami! Stop!" Ryuko stops smirking when she sees Asami was still attacking Ayumu but barely was able to do so since Ayumu had speed on his side of the fight.

"Why do you mean? I just want to cut you!" Asami crackled as she kept swinging her sword at him.

"Big sister!" Ryuko muttered before running over and catching her arm before she swung again. "You need to stop!"

"I need to kill you!" Asami said with her pupil short in her eyes.

"No, you don't. Please, I couldn't save Marie because I lack the will to try. But I have to in order to save you! Remember us, remembering being Hinata, the guild Sisterhood!" Ryuko told her but only receiving giggles.

"Nice speech, little sis. But this ends with you!" Asami grins as she shoved her away and attempted to stab him. But Ayumu blocked it with his own sword.

"It doesn't end here with her, Asami. You need to stop, listen to reason." Ayumu told her as he shoved her away,

"How do we do this?" Ryuko asked as she took Ayumu's side with her own sword in hand.

"I'll handle her, just jump in if I mess up." Ayumu told and Ryuko could only nod when Asami charged towards them but Ryuko jumped back.

Asami began to attack Ayumu with coordinated swings but Ayumu dodged them all. Ayumu wouldn't say a word as he blocked and attacked as well against his sister. But no matter what damage he gave to her, she continued to laugh and laugh over and over. Her health, which appeared over her head, wasn't going down.

Is there truly no way to stop her? No wonder Ayumu isn't hesitating to attack. Knowing a little more about Gaara than us, he figured his sick games out. Fighting Asami won't work, but what will happen if we manage to wake her from this trance? Ryuko thought with worry as she watched carefully the fight between siblings.

//Ayumu POV//

"RAAAAHHH!" Ayumu gritted his teeth as Asami attempted to overpower him as both their weapons stay collided.

"Is that all you got, little brother?" Asami ask with a psychotic grin.

"Shut up and fight!" Ayumu said while they lock eyes. Their eyes only meeting for a second before Ayumu pushed her back and knocked her down with a roundhouse kick but she managed to roll over the impact as soon as she hit the floor. She then jerks her sword forward and managed to cut the front of his jacket as he dodged.

Come on...remember! Ayumu thought making his way around the plaza, dodging every single swing from his sister.

"Come on, Asami. Teach me more!" Ayumu finally called out to her as she prepared for another swing, but that was when he noticed her hesitate. The way her eyes widen before swinging her weapon showed it...Asami was still there. But for only a brief second before she swung and returned to her crazed attitude.