Chapter 16 Shizuka's Story

//Ayumu POV//

---One Hour Later—

"Ok! Tents are up!" Nina shouted to the girls who were all relaxing on the sandy beach, getting suntan...which all they had to do was go to settings for their skins. But that would ruin the fun for them. It was decided from them all after Ayumu and Nina came back from their walk that they decided to stay the night out doors instead of going back to the cabin.

"When is the next Boss battle coming up? Is the road cleared for it?" Ayumu asked.

"Yeah, Sylvia said her guild will be heading out to the Boss room in two more days." Nina replied.

"I see. Well, we should join them in the fight. We are in Grade 19...players are doing well. We are advancing well..." Ayumu said proudly for the boss battles, the missions they all have went on and succeeded.

"Like I told you earlier...it was thanks to you. And it's thanks to ourselves for working well together." Nina smiled; Ayumu could only smile at her, even if she can't see his smile. He knew she was a fine leader and a great friend. No questioning that, she was amazing. She hasn't changed...but Ayumu has, he...feet like being in the game...he was someone else...but now, ever since he has been with the girls...he smiles more...cares more, he wouldn't trade it for the world.

"You're right..." Ayumu nodded his head as the girls were coming back.

"It's getting late, maybe we should be getting ready for sleep." Beatrice suggested.

"Right, so there are 7 of us...there are only 6 tents. One of them fits two people." Nina explained. "So how about Beatrice sleeps with Sylvi-"

"No! Onee-Chan sleeps with Scarlet R.E.D.!" Sylvia smirks...all is silence...that is until Beatrice face turns bright red...

"EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?" All except Sylvia...and Shizuka cried out at what was being said.

"Oh, how about I stay the night with him?" Shizuka asked with a teasing tone.

"Shizuka?!" Beatrice cried out.

"What the hell...?!" Ayumu muttered.

"N-No! I'll stay with him!" Beatrice suddenly said.

"Beatrice?!" Ayumu and Nina gasped at her sudden outburst.

"Now wait a second?! I can sleep in my own!" Ayumu shouted.

"That's right!" Nina agreed.

"Nope!" Sylvia smirks. "Either it's Onee-Chan, Shizuka-san...ooooorrr...Nina-Senpai."

"Me?!" Nina cried out.

"EHHH?!" Ayumu shouted.

"I'll do it! Stop saying those things, Sylvia!" Beatrice cried out with her cheeks scarlet red that matches the color of a red thorn.

"I don't mind sleeping in the same tent with Scarlet." Shizuka giggles.

"I'll do it!" Beatrice said again.

"I-I'll do it...I am our leader and it is my responsibility for put you all before me." Nina made an excuse. "Besides...I am not comfortable with Beatrice spending the night, camping or not, with a boy."

"My, do you think you will have a lovely doveys night? Is that why you want to sleep with him?" Shizuka giggles.

"Wait...isn't that why you offer to spend the night with him right now?!" Beatrice asked in disbelief.

"My! You believe I would want to sleep with him...that would involve me wanting to see his real face. I'm the type to want to kiss my man and see his face." Shizuka giggled as she looks at Ayumu...