Chapter 29 Date with 'My Lady', 'Darling', and 'My Angel'

//Ayumu POV//

---2 Hours Later, In Grade 5---

"Okay...Beatrice sent me this location..." Ayumu said to himself as he appeared at the Grade level of a town. Wearing the same clothing he changed into and without the helmet and his hood down. As long as no one checks for his information with a scanner, he feels fine walking like this.

"Ayumu!" he turns around to meet a collision of the blonde, hugging him and almost throwing him off his feet.

"Whoa, easy there, Beatrice." Ayumu chuckled. She pulls away and sees that she wasn't wearing her other clothing. She was wearing a pink loose shirt and white shorts, followed by her signature long white socks and pink and white shoes. Her clothing reminded him of the clothes she wore in the real world.

"What do you think of my clothes?" Beatrice asked as she spins around.

"You look amazing." Ayumu smiled and she blushes, which makes Ayumu smile even more. He raised his hand up for her to hold. "Now, my lady. Where do you wish to go?"

"Well, I believe we should go...hmm...maybe I won't tell you." Beatrice said playfully.

"...And I guess I follow where you go, huh?" Ayumu asked playfully back.

"But of course, my good sir." Beatrice said as she pulls Ayumu with her and they begin to walk hand in hand.

---30 Minutes Later---

"The market?" Ayumu asked as they arrived to the market.

"I wanted to come to this place because I heard they have plenty of amazing things sold here." Beatrice said with her hands clapped together and turns to look at Ayumu. "Let's check it out. I always wanted to see this place! They might have something we might like to have back in HQ!"

"Hehe..." Ayumu giggles as he rubs Beatrice's hair with his hand. "It's our date, you lead and I'll follow you, my lady."

"..." Beatrice said nothing except blush. But looks surprise to see Ayumu walk ahead towards the market before turning to her and raising his hand for her to hold.

"Let's go, my lady." Ayumu said and she looks surprised. Until she finally smiled and takes his hand.

"Right..." Beatrice said and they walk over to the market to explore and enjoy their time together for their date.

//Beatrice POV//

---A Hour Later---

They had walked for an hour, talking with each other. Enjoying their time together while looking through the things programs were selling.

This brought...a certain memory to Beatrice...

...A memory she thought she has forgotten...until now.

---Flashback---

"...And they lived happily ever after." 5 year old Sylvia and 7 year old Beatrice sat on their father's lap as he read them a bedtime story about a princess and prince.

"Daddy, when I grow up, I'm meeting my cute prince charming and get married!" little Beatrice said with a wide smile.

"Me too!" Sylvia said with a pout. To which their father chuckled.

"Girls...you should know that there are many prince charming out there..." their father said.

"Huh?" the girls asked confused.

"The boy you must look for should not just be cute...but kind, brave, and honest. That is the prince charming you should look for." Their father said.