Chapter 51 Grade 40

//Ayumu POV//

"Missed again!" Ayumu taunted as he continue to dodge the lasers fired at him as he kept running in front of the Ultra-boss while the girls were still bringing it down. The boss had noticed but was unable to do anything about since its creatures were being attacked by the Accessories and was being dragged to the floor by the players. After spending 30 minutes running around, they were finally killing the boss.

"Ayumu! It's working! The boss's health is going down to half!" Shizuka shouted as she reloaded her mini-gun but struggled to stay on top of the head.

"Shizuka! Get down here with us and let's finish this thing!" Nina shouted.

"Understood!" Shizuka responded as she jumps off. Launching her thorn and lands behind Hinata before running around the others thorns and wrapping them around hers. "PULL!"

"RAAAHHH!" All the girls shouted as they pulled with all their strength at once, they had finally taken the boss down to the floor and it was unable to move.

"Take this!" Ayumu shouted as he sprints towards the boss with Quick Sense. With his ability activated plus with his power of a speedster, he was running around the machine. Bringing up his newest weapon to the fight...A dark straight sword that sent out flames as he swung his weapon and attacking the boxes on its back, most of them were already damaged.

Thanks to the upgrades I made into the weapon, the flame slicing it should-Ayumu thought was interrupted when four of the boxes were ripped off and it roars in pain.

"Thank you, Marie!" Ayumu shouted as time restored and he swings his sword at the boxes, moving faster and faster with each swing, breaking them apart as the Accessories of his team help him while the girls held it down.

"Ayumu! Hurry up! I-I don't k-k-know how long we can hold it!" Beatrice grunted out.

"H-H-Hurry!" Nina cried out as the girls huddled together to combine their strength. Ann and Beatrice doing the same with Ryuko who had joined in with the two healing thorns holders.

"Pull..." Ryuko muttered out and pulled together with the girls.

"Impressive, but how long can you keep it up?" Gaara's voice rang out as Ayumu kept on slicing away.

"This coming from a coward...I should be asking you that, Gaara." Ayumu said as he reequipped to his heavy weapon. "What exactly will you gain from this?"

"Unlike you...I have a promise I can keep and will. This may be a world for a god and soon the real world as well. But between you and me...this is simple revenge" Gaara said with a chuckle.

"Huh...so much determination...for revenge from the guy I never met in the real world. Is this because I have always beaten you in the game?" Ayumu grunted as he gave a hard swing through another box...destroying another massive health off the boss.

"No...not exactly..."

"Ayumu! Hurry!" Shizuka exclaimed as her grip on her thorn gave up and fell down on her back.

"Three more boxes to go!" Ayumu shouted back. The only response he got from Shizuka was her sitting up at best she could and equipped her mini-gun and fired whatever bullets she had left inside her weapon at the boxes.

"Ryuko! Help Ayumu!" Beatrice shouted out to the girl who nods in understanding and runs to Ayumu's side.

"Hit it with everything you got!" Ayumu told her and she began swinging. Together, they were quicker in destroying the boxes and the health of the boss was going down...