Chapter 10 Abel Strikes/ Unexpected Guest

//Beatrice POV//

Beatrice knew that Scarlet R.E.D. is fast but being some sort of blur when fighting with an opponent that was equal speed was amazing. She could only see their color of their clothing and the sparks of their swords clashing together.

Amazing...Such speed is amazing...this game is designed to be with people's fighting skill in the real world and enhancing it for the game to jump higher, faster, and stronger for fighting Abductors. Beatrice thought as Scarlet and Abel fight in the flower path.

"I...I have to help." Beatrice said to herself as she took out her pistol and waits for an opportunity to fire at Abel. But it was proving difficult to know where to fire as they went around each other.

"Beatrice! Fire now!" she heard Scarlet's metallic voice.

"H-Hai!" Beatrice said and tried her best to spot where Abel was running and finally fired at the moment she spotted the white hair man-

"OOF!" Beatrice gasped in shock as she saw that she actually fired at Scarlet. The bullet hitting his shoulder but-

Friendly Fire

Those two words appeared over Scarlet's head, his health didn't decrease...it was the same as Scarlet continue to fight Abel.

Wait...Friendly Fire? We can't hurt our own members-wait...no...Beatrice thought but remembered a particular fact. Something proven before she joined her friends in the guild Sisterhood. We can't hurt other player Sinners! There is Friendly Fire in the system! But Abel isn't an enemy Sinner...he's a Player Sinner! He isn't programed!

"That is quite enough, Beatrice...If you fire again, I will act." Beatrice thoughts were cut off to a voice beside her. The shining of a blade came to her view that was touching her neck. She turn to the side to see the one person she didn't expect to see...the one person she couldn't believe who would threaten her with a sword.

Her hair was similar to hers...her clothing was plain winter white with a skin tight jacket. Her yellow eyes were staring with demanding meaning at...her big sister, Beatrice.

"Sylvia..." Beatrice was at a loss of words to see her young sister...here...in the Freedom Wars game.

//Ayumu POV//

He's good...he's able to keep up with my speed. If he wasn't killing players...I would call this just a friendly fight. But I won't...Ayumu thought as their weapons clashed together. I'm going to kill him...

"I said don't move!" Ayumu eyes turn to the right to see Beatrice...his eyes widen to see Sylvia...but even more shocking to see her holding a blade to her big sister's neck, she was holding her own sister hostage.

What is she doing?! Wait...better yet...Why is she doing here inside the game?! Ayumu thought with panic of the actions she has given out.

"My, oh my...who is the girl?" Ayumu looks back to Abel who was smiling as he looked at Beatrice and Sylvia. Ayumu felt a ping of anger inside of him as Abel stared at the sisters with interest.

"...Don't...stare..." Ayumu slowly growled as he planted his feet to the ground as he pushes his sword more.

"Hm?" Abel raised a eyebrow but with interest.

"Don't stare at them...You keep your hands away from them...your fight is with me!" Ayumu roared as he pushed forward and causing Abel to jump back but Ayumu saw the opening as Abel's sword wasn't protecting his chest...Ayumu went in to strike...only to be thrown out a distance from a force.