Chapter 33 Responsibility

//Ayumu POV//

"Burn..." Hinata muttered out as she fired another missile at the dragons after 48 minutes of battle. The dragon's body was a mess; it was missing its wings and tail. Half of its face armor was torn away and showing its bluish skin and angry narrowed eyes. Its metallic jaw hanging slightly of its head but its health is still high.

ROOOOOAAARR!!

The dragon roars as the missile hit's its chest and flinches when Ayumu speeded at it and sliced at its back where its core was in.

BOOOM!

The core exploded and its health decreased dramatically as Ayumu rolled out of way from its body that falls down stunned.

"It's down...shoot it with everything! Take out its head and it dies!" Kai shouted.

"Together! Jump on its back! Hinata, fire all you got to its face! Kai, aim at its neck!" Ayumu shouted as they ran to the dragon. Jumping and landing on the back of the dragon and aimed at its damaged neck.

"Now!" Kai shouted and they begin firing at the damaged neck.

Come on...come on...come on! Ayumu thought as the bullets pierce its armor neck and skin.

"Enemy health is at 10%...head of enemy boss is being severed." He hears Hinata shout as she fires missile after missile at the dragon.

Roooarrr!!

The dragon was back up and threw them up, away from its neck but Ayumu countered the attack. For when the air, he looks down to the neck...his target...just a bit more and they beat the boss.

"Just...die..." Ayumu whispered when he fired his thorn at the neck of the dragon, reequipped to his heavy sword and gritted his teeth. "JUST DIIIIEEE!!!"

Readying his weapon, Ayumu pulled on his red thorn and he is immediately pulled down to the neck.

"RAAAAA!" Ayumu roared as he spins in the air down. The blade of the sword making a long swooshing sound as it sun around with him. Everything went slow...as the blade sliced into the neck...the sword going through the neck. Half of it was cut out as he landed right beside the dragon with a now dangling head that was still connected slightly to its body.

"..." Ayumu gritted his teeth to see the dragon is still alive.

//Nina POV//

---One Hour Earlier, At a Store---

"What about this?" Nina asked Beatrice as she showed her the new outfit she had equipped. It was similar to the other one she had on always. But the differences were the short dark violent jacket and white gloves. Her short shorts were replaced longer shorts that went to the end of her knees.

"Hmm, it mixes to your other outfit. Considering that your other suit and Ayumu's are the same. But the color works with it." Beatrice said as she equipped into her new clothing as well. Her clothing was the same as before except for the added dark pink trench coat that ended to her knees. And on her head was a lighter color hood to her outfit.

"I like it." Nina grins as she looks at her clothes.

"Well? What about me?" They turn to see Shizuka in clothing that was similar to her old one. But difference was that the jacket was cut into two pieces. Leaving her stomach exposed to the air. Her forearms expose as well and purple pants and long black boots.

"Nice..." Nina grins widens, her friend looked amazing.

"...?" Beatrice and her stopped when they start hearing commotion outside.