Chapter 28 Crazy Breakfast

//Ayumu POV//

"..." Ayumu stood from the bed with Shizuka finally with her clothes back on as well after minutes of their alone 'moment'. Now they were heading out to eat breakfast.

"HEY! Ayumu! Shizuka! Time to eat!" they heard Beatrice shout from outside.

"Good, I'm hungry." Shizuka giggled and she hugs him from behind.

"Then let's go." Ayumu chuckles as he quickly sprinted behind her before she noticed him and hugs her by the waist.

"Hmm...using your speed again, huh?" Shizuka smirked but moans when he kisses her neck. "Oohh...Ayumu..."

"Since today seems to be calm...I think I'll consider that date with you girls." Ayumu finally said. He hasn't taken the girls on any dates, mostly now since all that has happen. But now is a perfect opportunity to take them out to eat.

"You do know we will hit the hotel...I'll find a way to...'convince' you all to sleep at a hotel together." Shizuka smirks seductively. Causing Ayumu to blush deep red and stop his assault on her neck.

"...Geez..." Ayumu said while pulling away and walks to the door.

"What? You like that idea, don't you?" Shizuka jokes as she follow Ayumu out the door.

//Beatrice POV//

"Yeah! Hot coco!!" Beatrice cheered when Nina arrived back and began to make hot coco for them as soon as they finished the pancakes.

"Wow, and I thought Ayumu and I have cooking skills of high levels..." Ann said impressed.

"Hah! I bet I have a higher level than you and Ayumu together!" Nina grins as she spins around the room, mixing and heating the chocolate and Beatrice watched amazed at now Nina worked and the smell of the coco.

"How high is your skill level for cooking, Nina?" Ann asked.

"...I'm close to maxing it out." Nina grinned proudly and Beatrice watched Ann's mouth dropped.

"I-I'm barely half way!" Ann cried out. "How?!"

"I learned to cook at home since I was a kid back then. My mom taught me a lot since she was a cook and it became a hobby for me to do in the real world. And while the two weeks we were first stuck in the game. I focused on leveling up even more my cooking skills than my fighting skills." Nina told her.

"Ah, I remember now." Beatrice spoke up and Nina looks at her. "You told me about that, remember?"

"Oh, yes. I remember now." Nina smiled.

"I smell pancakes!!!" they heard Shizuka's voice and they turn around to see Shizuka walking into the living room with Ayumu, who wasn't wearing his helmet, behind her. "And is that hot coco I smell!"

"Yep...the rest of you except Ann, go sit at the table." Nina ordered playfully.

"Yes, sir!" all the girls, except Ayumu who was chuckling, saluted. They walked to the table and Beatrice put down the plates while Ayumu went and gave everyone at the table a fork.

"Good morning, Ayumu." Beatrice greeted her boyfriend and kissed his cheek. Both blushing as the others giggled.

"Pancakes are here!" Nina cried out with a smile. She placed the plate of pancakes and Ann passed down the cups of hot coco alongside the plates at the table. "Good morning, Ayumu."

"Morning, Beatrice and morning-Mmf?!" Ayumu was stopped when Nina took a quick sip of her coco, held it to her mouth apparently, and kissed him in the lips. She pried open his mouth and made him drink her coco. Beatrice stood with her mouth gap open in shock in what she was looking at.