Chapter 50 Ultatum

//Ayumu POV//

---2 Months Later---

*Boss Beaten, Grade 38 is open*

"W-W...We did it..." Nina huffed as all members of Sisterhood laid on the ground with other players tired after that battle with the boss of this grade.

"Did...did that Abductor have a laser cannon attached...to its arm?!" Beatrice huffed out as well.

"It did..." Ayumu told her.

"...It was tricky when shooting everyone-"Nina began but Ayumu stopped her as he removed his helmet.

"No! It was shooting only at me!" Ayumu told her.

"Oh, be quiet, love." Nina told him before looking up and shouts out. "HEY! Kai! Is that all you got!?"

"..." there was absolutely no response.

"Hey, Nina." Shizuka spoke up as she helped Ryuko stand up as they were all getting on their feet.

"Yeah?" Nina replied.

"If Kai is as bad as he is...that means Virus is worse. Perhaps he went through all the trouble and killed him for us..." Shizuka grins, throughout the battle around these two months. Kai voice would rang out as he would had enemy sinners appear in the battle to kill as many players as he could but Ayumu would use his supernatural speed to rid them all. Throughout boss battles, he would give the abductor a upgrade or two. But never took to account to Ryuko actually fighting back and joining the Sisterhood guild to take on the bosses. Thus, discovering that Ryuko wasn't just running with a similar speed like Ayumu but was actually faster than him-

"No...I haven't died. You are to blame that he punished me!" they heard Kai's voice rang out; there was the voice they missed to hear angered.

"What's wrong, Kai...Didn't do what was expected like a dog to its master?" Ayumu shouted as everyone in the place readied their weapons. Ryuko was visibly shaking in fear as she hid behind Nina and Ayumu, but had a look that showed she was ok and determined to fight again.

"Do not think that this over with me?! I had to make a new plan and ever since that, it failed because of you!" Kai shouted. "Virus may have abandoned me to deal with you, but you will all die here tonight!"

"We aren't afraid of you!" one of the other players shouted out.

"Well then...Handle this..." Kai chuckled and then the room began to glow.

"Ok! Who open their mouth and said that to piss that coward off?!" Nina shouted as the room and the players began to be teleport.

"Oh-oh." Ryuko was the only one to speak and the last before they were teleported away.

...

"...A...mu..."

...

"Wak...Ayum...ake up!" Ayumu slowly began to wake up and open his eyes to Beatrice in front of him. She sighs in relief that he had awaken and leans back before standing back up.

"Beatrice...?" Ayumu looks at her before looking around to see he and everyone from the room where inside another giant room, another boss room. "Another boss..."

"Looks like it...but there is nothing here." Beatrice told him as Shizuka walks towards while the others from the guild were looking around.

"I checked where we are..." Shizuka told him. "We're in Grade 39..."

"What?!" Beatrice and Ayumu cried out.

"How is that possible...why send us here..." Ayumu told himself. He stood up and looks up around. "Kai...No, Gaara! What's your game here?!"