Chapter 18 What are you?/Who are you?

//Shizuka POV//

"Wait, so he doesn't like talking about his sister?" Shizuka asked as they continue their walk and after Beatrice had told her about her and Ayumu's conversation before Abel attacked them.

"Yes, he avoids my question about her before. Actually, Ayumu never tells us much of his past...he knows most of us and our past, our family. But we..." Beatrice stopped walking with her expression quite sad and Shizuka was the same.

"...We know barely anything about Ayumu..." Shizuka sighs.

"..."

"..."

"I know! We try to get to know him more when the others know who he is. What he really likes, what he hates. What is his favorite food-"

"A way to the man's heart is his stomach." Shizuka smiles cheerfully of the idea.

"Right!" Beatrice exclaimed.

"But I do want to know more of my beloved...maybe we three should go on a date and get to know him better." Shizuka suggested.

"A date, the three of us?"

"Yeah." Shizuka nodded her head.

"Where will we go?" Beatrice asked, now more open about the idea of sharing the boy she likes.

"Well, we are in this level in the game...the level on the bottom of us has wonderful attractions to see. I say we go there, Ayumu is open about being shared, he loves you and me...I can tell real easily." Shizuka told her.

It's easy to see lies when you have always lied to your friends. But I also learn to know when someone is telling the truth...Shizuka thought sadly but shakes it off. Don't think ill of yourself anymore...Ayumu is right. I am just afraid of letting my friends know who I really am...but not anymore.

"And after the date?" Beatrice asked as they resume their walk.

"Easy! We get ourselves a hotel!" Shizuka grins.

"EHHH?!" Beatrice cried out. "T-The three of u-us?!"

"Yeah! I told you! Sharing is caring." Shizuka smirks as she kissed Beatrice on the cheek. Beatrice face turning even redder than before.

"..." Beatrice couldn't even speak.

"Is it a bad idea...or a good one?" Shizuka continues to smirk as they walk.

"It's the weirdest idea I have ever heard from you two." A voice spoke up from behind the two girls.

"AHHH?!" Shizuka and Beatrice screamed as they jumped up in fright.

"Calm down, you dumb fu-"they turn around to see a familiar white suit Accessory behind them with a raised eyebrow.

"W-Wait...you're Ayumu's Accessory?! H-How are you-"Beatrice spoke up but stopped when the machine raised a hand, motioning her to stop.

"Engaging an avatar relationship requires the option of marriage in the game. But with two girls is beyond fucking weird." Hinata sighs.

"How are you here...you're an Accessory, you are not assigned to...to do what you are doing right now!" Shizuka said but went into deep thoughts. "...Could it be the system that has trapped us here...?"

"The virus inside the game that has trapped you and the other sinners are different from mine..." Hinata told her.

"Why are you telling us this?" Beatrice asked.

"Because to let you know..." Hinata calm expression turns to anger as she leans towards Beatrice and Shizuka. "Hurt Scarlet R.E.D...and I can ensure you...you'll regret it..."