Chapter 7 Joining Guild 'Sisterhood'

//Ayumu POV//

"...Wait...let me get this straight..." Nina spoke up after the other team of boys left, weeping for the lost of their comrade. Ayumu had explained the one thing they didn't expect to hear. "You..."

"Me." Ayumu said while pointing at himself.

"...Is asking to join our little guild?!" Nina cried out.

"Yes." Ayumu said as he was checking his menu and status, information on his Accessory, Hinata. Due to her weird moment and how she was able to act...how she acted in there.

"But why?" Nina asked but then she went silent. Ayumu looks up to see her face filled with curiosity. So were the other girls looking at him the same.

"Hmm?"

"How did you know our names...?" Ann asked with caution as they backed away a bit from him.

"If you think I'm going to attack you...I'm not." Ayumu sighs.

"Then how-"Shizuka spoke up but Ayumu interrupted her.

"Hayashi Ayumu sent me." Ayumu lied. "I was one of the few people that weren't trapped in the game."

"Wait...so you jumped in?! Are you crazy?! Why did you risk that?" Nina cried out.

"Because the first week when players were trapped. Someone put a claim of some sort that he was responsible for trapping the players. He was trying to trap me in as well but failed. So he made a clear statement that he wanted me to jump in to face him." Ayumu told them.

"So you jumped in because of a threat?" Nina asked.

"Your friend managed to seek me out when I heard about the one responsible for it. I was trying to find a way to go in and that was with the help of...er...Hayashi and Hal." Ayumu lied again.

"My brother?!" Ann cried out.

"Yes, they helped me out and now I'm here..." Ayumu finished his little story.

"You're looking for the one responsible for trapping us here?" Beatrice asked.

"Not only that, Hayashi told me to defend you and his friends." Ayumu lied. "That is why I'm asking if I can join your guild. That and I have a better chance in helping clearing the bosses with Nina."

"...I see...wait...what does Ayumu look like?" Nina tested him. Ayumu sees that coming and takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Silver hair, blue eyes...Hal calls him Cold Shoulder...and...well...as embarrassing as it is...Ayumu told me of your...confession..." Ayumu knew it was bad using that last proof but...it worked as Nina and Beatrice were blushing bright red...so was Ann and Marie but slightly.

"Oh my..." Shizuka giggles as the four girls were blushing to Ayumu...or Scarlet R.E.D. as they see him...as he looks away embarrassed as well. He was thankful for wearing the helmet. It kept his identity a secret and so no one can see his face when he is frowning, embarrassed or happy.

"...You're telling us the truth...but did you really need to say that last part..." Nina said with a twitching eye.

"You asked for proof of hearing." Ayumu simply said.

"Ok...ok, I get it!" Nina shouted. "Geez..."

"So...Am I in?" Ayumu asked, hoping that his friends...even if they didn't recognize him...would allow him to be with them in their guild.

Wait...I'm talking about myself...joining a guild. Something I have never done...I lived up to being like Mr. Kirigaya. Ayumu thought but then his eyes traveled to everyone that stood before him.