Chapter 40 Revelation

//Hal POV//

"Anything?" Hal looks up from the computer to look at Mr. Kirigaya as they stayed at the hospital as he was looking over information he could find about Asami and the Scarlet imposter.

"Well...you could say something..." Hal rubbed the back of his head.

"What did you find?" Mr. Kirigaya asked.

"Asami's medical record...Take a look at this." Hal said as he waved the man over. They both look at the computer as Hal puts on the bed beside Ayumu's body.

-Patient has suffered through major depression and delusion. She had kept repeating that she had been hearing voices after she had attempted suicide. Asami Hayashi shows signs of extreme paranoia and offends to go on raging moments as she would attack another SAO survivor patient. Yet have acted...mild to the presences of her younger brother, Ayumu Hayashi.-

"My lord..." Mr. Kirigaya silently gasped.

"Not only that...the voices she had said to have heard?" Hal asked and the elder nodded. "Well, take a look at this..."

"How did you find this?" Mr. Kirigaya asked.

"I hacked into the hospital's history...Asami was treated here in this hospital." Hal told him as he clicked at a file and it opens a video and he hits play...

...

...

...

(Recorded Interview of Asami Hayashi, Year 2025, October 30)

The camera began to record, a group of doctors strapping Asami Hayashi onto the chair with caution. Asami was dressed properly in a jacket and black strip t-shirt...but her silver hair was a mess...not brushed and her blue eyes had dark rings under them. Showing that she hasn't been sleeping...Standing for a while in front of the camera was a woman. Blonde hair flowing down to her back as she sat down across from Asami at the table.

???: "Hello, Asami. How was your day?"

Asami: "...I...I have been...good..."

???: "Good...have you been getting sleep...have you taken your medication?"

Asami: "..."

???: "Please...can you tell me? Have you been well? No more nightmares?"

Asami: "..."

???: "...Please, answer me, Asami?"

Asami: "..."

???: "...Would you like to talk about it...the voices...?"

After saying that, Asami head tilts up to that.

Asami: "...The...voices..."

???: "Yes, have they...talk recently?"

Asami: "They...have..."

???: "What can you tell me? Are the voices still talking about the Olympians?"

Asami: "War..."

???: "What do you mean war?"

Asami grew quiet again...playing with her hands. But then she started to slam her palms on the handle of her chair. Harder and harder over and over again.

???: "Asami! Please sto-"

Slam!

???: " St-"