Valentine's day celebration and giving love to each other

The day after the dance was nice and sweet with Stiles and Lydia planning to go out and celebrate the holiday with a special dinner that Stiles was planning to make at his house and the gift he had gotten her at the mall. The day was currently in the morning with Stiles getting up and getting dressed before making breakfast and grabbing his bag of his school stuff before eating breakfast and then heading to his Jeep where he put his bag on the floor and turned on the car before driving to Lydia's house where she was waiting for him by her door. She was looking lovely and he kept sending her appreciative glances .

He waved at her and she smiled back at him while her arms were crossed and she put her bag on the backseat before kissing him and they drove to the school where he put his bag on his arm before heading to his locker where he got the books he needed for his classes and put the ones he didn't need for the later classes in it . Once he was done with that Stiles headed for his first class and sat in his seat as the bell rang . The first set of classes went by quickly till it was time for Economics where Stiles and Lydia sat in their seat and got their previous day's work out before handing it in and then working on the work for the day.

The bell rang a couple of minutes later and Stiles headed for the lunch room where he got hs food and then started to work on his homework for the first set of classes since it was the easier set of homework. Once he was finished Stiles was finishing up with his food before throwing the remnants out and going to the bathroom for a quick use of it before the bell rang and the teens headed for the next set of classes. The classes would be over soon and Stiles was now headed for the weight room again so Lydia told him she would be at his house by the time he got home from his workout before kissing his lips and heading for Alison's car since she offered to drive her.

The two young men went into the weight room after getting changed and started to use the machines and weights for the next hour or two before they got tired and finished up their workout . They got showered and changed into their day clothes before heading home where Stiles dropped Scott off at his house before heading to his own house where he saw Lydia's car in the driveway but there was enough space for his jeep so he pulled in and parked before getting out and locking the car. Stiles then went into the house through the front door and kissed Lydia's neck as she was working on her homework even though she knew he was home .

This made her giggle and turn around to kiss her boyfriend's lip before they separated and he went to check the stew they were having for dinner since it was their favorite dinner to have when they ate at his house. It was almost done so the two teens worked on their work for their classes before they were done and then they went to take a quick walk before they were supposed to dish out the food so they walked through the neighborhood and took in the cool breeze and marveled at the fact it was nice out even though it was February. The weather would be nice for the rest of the year.

The walk was soon over so the couple went to the kitchen to finish making the stew and dished it out into the bowls and made sure the bread was good for dunking since they liked to put the bread in the stew sometimes. Once it was dished out the two teens sat down with the food and ate their portions while talking about different things such as school and how their school lives were going along with their families. The food was done soon and Stiles then pulled out a cake he had his dad buy for them from the bakery : it was a yellow layer cake with vanilla frosting and it would taste great.

They got some forks and plates and put their portions on their plates before sitting down and eating their portions before Stiles and Lydia got their respective gifts out and Lydia started to give hers to her lover with a happy and giggly expression on her face as she held it out to him. Stiles took it and began to slowly open it until he had a set of novels in his hand which were four Star wars novels , the novelizations of the first three films and the novelization of the newest film (The Force Awakens) in paperback form which Stiles had been hoping to read for a couple of weeks now since they had seen the film and had been thrilled by the film.

Stiles smiled gratefully and kissed Lydia's lips before thanking her and putting them to the side . Lydia began to open her own gift until in her hands were a special locket and ring with a engraving on it that read " I'll always love you -Stiles ans Lydia forever" which made her start to cry in tears of love and joy which made him a little alarmed but she smiled and kissed his too before telling him she loved it . They then put the gifts to the side before Stiles turned on a song from his playlist that had songs that they both liked and it played "Can't Help Falling In Love " by the A'teens which had both teens up and Lydia put her arms around Stile's neck and his arms around her waist which made her giggle.

The song kept playing while they were swaying back and forth until it switched to Far Away by Nickleback and they kept dancing with Lydia's head on his chest and Stiles's arms around her waist and rubbing softly up and down her back which made her smile. They stopped a few minutes later and full of emotions they went to his room and shut the door after making sure they were alone before they started to show their feelings for each other. They were soon tired and Lydia was laying on Stiles's chest as they got their strength back before he asked if she wanted to stay the night but she had to go home so they got changed and Stiles's drove his girlfriend home for the night and as she was getting out of the Jeep she leaned in and kissed his lips before heading into the house.

A hour later as Stiles was going to bed he received a text which read that Lydia loved the celebration and hoped it would become their personal and special thing they did every Valentines day which made him smiled and he replied that he hoped so too before going to bed.