Going to the mall for the morning and then hanging out with friends

Stiles and Scott along with Alison were walking through the mall that morning as Lydia was at her job for the morning so Stiles and his friends were going to go to the mall and do some shopping for the day along with going to the diner for lunch after picking up Lydia and maybe going to the club that night for some fun between the four of them and so the three teens were headed to the food court with the purchases they had gotten the last few hours . Stiles sat down and took out one of the books he had bought from the bookstore before opening it and reading the first part while Scott and Alison got some breakfast for themselves since they hadn't eaten any breakfast that morning.

Stiles felt bad about that and so he told them they could buy any food for the two of them on him which they denied politely before buying some Burger King breakfast meals and sitting down while they ate their food. Stiles finished reading his book before he put it away and the teens finished their food before leaving to the final stores they wanted to go to before they would go home . Once they were done the teens went to the jeep and drove home before Scott kissed Alison and she went into Lydia's house where she hugged her best friend.

The girls then watched some movies while Stiles parked into his driveway and the two men went to the den where they sat on the couch and read the texts from their phones while they also sent new ones to their girls before going to play some Xbox for the time being. They soon got ready before picking up their girls and they all were soon sitting down at the booth in the diner where their waiter came over and took their drink orders before going to fill them up and Stiles kissed his girlfriend before telling her about what he got at the mall that morning while Scott told Alison what he and Stiles did during the time before they picked them up for the diner.

The waiter came and took their orders before going to put them in before the two ladies asked their guys if they were going to do good this year in lacrosse and the guys told them they would do their best but they would see which brought smiles to their ladies's faces when their drinks came and they told their food orders to the waiter who took the written orders to the kitchen and the group sipped their drinks for the time being. The waiter came over with their food before giving them to their correct person and told them if they needed anything just call them which they nodded at before leaving.

The teens ate their food for the next few minutes until they were done then they paid for the meal and left to go to their cars where the others were dropped off at their houses while Stiles drove with Lydia to his house and they sat on the couch while Lydia laid her head on her boyfriend's shoulder while he stroked her hand for the time being . They then started to watch some movies for the next few hours until they were done then Lydia began to give her boyfriend a private dance in the privacy of the Den where they would be alone for the time being.

Stiles was definitely happy with this as he was tempted to grip his girlfriend's hips and show her that she was his but he held on till she had a small smirk on her face and a seductive little look on her lips which made him snap and he kissed her lips as she wrapped her legs around her lover's hips and they made out for a while before they moved to the bedroom where he showed his girlfriend that no female or male would come between them . They were soon laying on the bed with smiles on their faces as they shared soft kisses before Stiles asked his girl if she wanted to stay for dinner which she smiled at and accepted .

They got up and got dressed which John saw and told them that he hoped they were safe which they told him they were 100% safe and he was happy with this as he was making sandwiches for them and they took the deli meats and cheese before making their own sandwiches for the dinner time. Lydia made a turkey and Swiss sandwich since it was her favorite kind of sandwich before handing the meats to Stiles who made his own sandwich before they dug into the food and soon they were making new ones before handing the meats and cheeses to the Sheriff.

The man watched the teens head to the TV room and start watching some Netflix which they invited him to come watch with them . He smiled and sat down with them before they watched some Marvel shows on the TV for the time being. Then the couple went to spend some time outside before the time soon came for them to get ready for bed so they took a shower together and then they got dressed before going to bed.