Working and going to a party

Stiles was currently working at his job the next day as he had been called in by his boss to work for the day and he had nothing to do with his day so he had agreed to go in and work so Stiles had gotten ready before driving to the bookstore and had signed in before working for the last couple of hours and was now approaching his break so he got up from putting some books away and signed out before he went over to the sandwich shop and ordered his food and got himself a drink before sitting down and reading his email before his food was ready and he got up to get it and then sit down to eat while he deleted the emails that he didn't need to look at them .

He was soon done and he threw away his food and empty drink before going to sign in and finish his shift before going to sign out and drive home where he put his shirt in the hamper before he got changed into some workout clothes and drove to the gym where Scott was there as well since Stiles had asked if he wanted to work out with him and he had agreed . Stiles and Scott signed in before they started to use the workout machines and weights in the room for the next few minutes .They wanted to get a lot of exercise in their bodies so they planned to stay for the next few hours at least.

Stiles was using the weights for the first part of his workout and Scott was using the machines since he wanted to try the ones he hadn't used yet so they worked the muscles they didn't use during their days and when they were done Stiles switched over to the machines and used the ones for his legs while Scott switched to the weights and did twenty reps before he was done with those and switched to higher numbered weights . The workout continued for the next hour before they were done then they got into the shower to get washed off before changing into other clothes . They checked each other to make sure they looked cool before signing out and heading to their cars.

The two teens drove to their houses and Stiles went to his room to get his laptop before he went onto Amazon to buy some new things which he wanted to buy since he had a lot of his own money and could purchase them . He bought the Blu ray version of the Ring and the Paperback versions of some of the Stephen King novels he had read but not in the paperback versions so he wanted to get them as soon as he could and they said the orders would be at his house soon so he closed the site . Stiles liked to buy some new things form time to time but not a lot cause he hated to spend useless money .

The teen then went to YouTube before he began watching some videos based on the Stephen King movies with music in them so he could see if he wanted some new music to buy for his music app on his phone . The videos were good but they music was not that good so Stiles closed them and went to where his Xbox was and turned it on before playing some Gears for a while until he heard his phone was ringing and he answered it which turned out to bed Alison who wanted to know if he wanted to go to a party with her Scott and Lydia who would only go if he went too.

He agreed before getting the time when Scott would pick him up to meet up with her and Lydia before he hung up and went back to his game for the rest of the next hour. Once he was done he went to get ready for the party as he got clad in a blue plaid open button shirt over a white v neck and blue jeans with his usual sneakers and some cologne before he grabbed his keys and drove to pick up Lydia who was waiting for him at her driveway and she kissed his cheek before they drove to the party and met up with Scott and Alison who were still kissing and they went into the house before Stiles went to use the bathroom .

When he came back he found his girlfriend eating some chips from a bowl and sipping some soda , She turned to him she kissed him in a heated kiss before they separated and she pulled on his hand before they went into the crowd of people and started to dance with Stiles's hands on her hips and her waist against his chest as they swayed back and forth until the song switched to a fast one and they changed their positions with Stiles's hands on Lydia's hips and she was grinding her hips on his own hips which was causing him to get happy and excited .

He went to the bathroom to get it fixed and he came back out to see Lydia grinning with a smirk on her face as she knew what happened and it amused her cause she knew what she had caused. She leaned in before asking him if she could fix it for him later and they made plans to have their own little show later in his room before they began to dance again for the next few hours until they drove home. Stiles pushed Lydia onto his bed and they were soon making out before getting intimate for the rest of the night and as they fell asleep Lydia kissed her boyfriend on the lips and told him she loved him with all her heart before going to sleep.