Work then coming home and getting ready to party

Stiles was driving home from work the current day as he had just finished a shift from 9 to 1: 30 and so he had the day off so he was going to enjoy the day doing some working out for a hour and then go get some refreshments since he was planning a party for the night and he had his friends and other people coming over so he was good with the people and now he had to get some refreshments so he drove to get some gas before he then drove home and got changed into a purple plaid shirt with the sleeves up to the elbow with a grey t shirt under it and blue jeans with his sneakers on before heading to the store and he parked his car in the parking spot he usually parked in before going into the store .

He was firstly headed to the snacks aisle where he bought some bags of chips and pretzels .Stiles then moved on to the drinks section where he picked up some drinks and then moved to the veggies section where he found some veggie platters and dip before finally picking up some mini sandwiches and then paying for them before heading home . Once he got home the teen then put the purchases in the fridge before he then went to eat some toast with peanut butter while watching some TV for the next few minutes before he washed his dishes and then he grabbed his laptop before going onto his email and checking what he had received that day before deleting the ones he didn't read or need .

Then he closed the site down before going to write in his journal for a while before he would go and take a short nap so he wrote for the next few minutes before saving it and hen going to his room before collapsing on the bed and resting for a hour . Once he was done the teen then made sure he had everything in the fridge before calling up Scott and Allison and asked if they wanted to hang over at his place before texting Lydia who agreed to come over to help make sure he had what he needed for the party before receiving a affirmative answer from Scott and Allison who said they would be over soon .

He was sitting by the table while writing some new chapter down in his laptop before the bell rang and he got up to find his friends waiting for him by the door so he opened it and let them in which they came into the living room and he asked them if they could help him with getting the party ready so they nodded and walked through the house and fixed it up before it was done. They made sure the house looked better and more entertaining cause they wanted to make it look like people would want to come to the house for a party.

They then got the food into the bowls before putting the veggies and dip out along with the mini sandwiches before Lydia's friend Chris that would be doing the DJ'ing came to the house and got everything ready before the people began to show up and the four teens walked around and talked to the teens while the music was getting ready . The music was a series of slow and fast songs that were songs that they would recognize and they liked the choices that Jack had on his Iphone and his cds so he was doing good so far . Lydia smiled at her boyfriend before talking to her friends that showed up a little bit after the first set of people.

Stiles put some chips and veggies into his mouth before he talked to some of his friends who said it was a good party so far and he was doing a good job as a party host . The other couple spent time by the DJ booth and talked to each other as they ate some food while they watched the strawberry blonde haired beauty and her raven haired boyfriend hold each other and share some kisses while sitting on the couch. They watched the people around the room have fun and they knew it was a fun party so far. Stiles kissed his girl's lips while she returned the kiss before they stopped and got up .

They then got up before walking to the deck and spent the next few minutes watching the people outside chat with each other and sip their drinks while Lydia stroked her boyfriend's arm and he squeezed her waist before he pulled her into his embrace for a kiss before they then walked into the house for some food and then to relax for the time being. They piled their plates with food before walking around and talking to their friends who were enjoying the music and sharing some dances from time to time. The music was nice and changed form time to time which made the party come alive with energy and feeling.

This got Stiles to put his food down before he pulled his strawberry blonde haired girlfriend to the dance floor and to swing her around which made her giggle before they started to dance to the fast music . Scott and Alison joined them on the dance floor which got the other people's attention and they cheered them on for who was the better couple before they decided they all won and they then decided to take some pics to celebrate the night. The hours went by and the people left before the four teens cleaned up and then Scott and Alison left cause they wanted to be alone .

Stiles and Lydia spent some time together before she left and he went to take his shower before getting dressed and texting his friends that he had fun that night . He then went to sleep.