Going to the party and having some fun that night

Stiles was currently working during the next couple of days following the previous week as he wanted to get some more money so he was taking some extra shifts and he enjoyed working on days he didn't have to so he was finishing up his first part of the shift before he signed out and went to grab some food and check his email before he had to go back to work so he bought his sandwich and drink before sitting down and taking out his phone before deleting some new emails that annoyed him before he saw the time and he left the store to go to work and he signed in before going back to his shift which had only a few hours left so he worked hard and signed out when it was time for his shift to end so he logged out of the clock and drove to his house before changing into different clothes that he usually wore.

The teen then grabbed some carrot chips and dip that his dad had bought from the store earlier in the week before sitting down and eating some of the chips and dip while watching some tv for the next few minutes until he was done then the teen put the food away before locating his laptop and logging onto it before he checked his emails to see what he had gotten that morning and then checked his accounts before sending some new posts and unfriending some people that were annoying him before signing off and listening to some of his music from his laptop while he sat on the couch for the rest of the hour since he got home from work.

He finished listening to his music before putting the laptop on sleep and then he decided to take a walk for a while before he got up and went to the front door before he walked to the end of the block and came back home after letting the cool air come into his body . Once he was home the teen then played some Xbox for a while as he wanted to get better at some of the games he had not been able to beat yet so he played for a few minutes before getting up and getting a drink from the bottle of juice in the fridge for his throat due to it being dry. After drinking the juice Stiles then went back to playing the games on his Xbox for the next hour before he went to go take a walk for a hour .

He then came back and saw he had a few hours before he was supposed to leave for a party at Danny's house that he and his friends were going to . he then took his shower after coming back from a second short walk and he got dressed in a black button down shirt over grey v neck and blue jeans with sneakers on before putting on some cologne and then grabbing something to eat before it was time to go. He made himself a sandwich and sat down before digging into the food and ate it quickly before grabbing his car keys and drove to meet up with Lydia and the others at Scott's house.

Stiles then drove to the party and parked in a good parking space before the others did the same then they got out of the cars and headed to the door . They were allowed into the house and they greeted Danny and his friend Ethan before going to grab some drinks and hang out with their friends for the next few minutes until they decided to do anything else . Stiles wrapped his arms around his girl and they walked into the kitchen to get some food from the bowls before sipping their drinks for a few minutes before going to dance for a while in the living room which was pretty big.

Stiles twirled his girl around which made Lydia giggle and she kissed him wheel wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling lovingly while cupping his cheek and kissing his lips with love and warmth in them. They danced for a while before going to the deck for some fresh air and Stiles began to kiss his girlfriend's neck before she pushed him to the railing of the deck and they began to make out for a while before heading to a empty bedroom for some fun. They wanted to be alone so they found a empty room and Stiles pushed his girl to the wall before they started.

They were laying on the bed and were kissing while Lydia laid her head on her boyfriend's for the next hour before getting up and going to get some food for next few minutes before they would be going home due to being tired so they ate some chips and dip while sipping their drinks before grabbing the keys and driving home after telling their friends they were leaving . The other teens told them that they would be driving Scott's car so they would be fine and Stiles turned on the car before driving home.

Once they were at his house Stiles and Lydia went to watch some movies for a while before Lydia dragged him to the bedroom and for the second time that day they showed each other thieir love for that person and once they were done they got dressed and told each other their secrets that they didn't know about them before going to sleep due to being tired .