New month of work for Stiles

The next month came around as the final week went by quickly and so Stiles was spending his time getting ready for graduation and also spending his time doing the usual routines he did for his schooldays and his work times as well. He was currently driving to the bookstore as he had a shift that day and so wanted to get it out of the way while he also gained some money as he was going to get his paycheck that day and so he parked into the parking lot before he signed in and began to start his shift for the next few hours until it was time for his break so he signed out before he then walked to the sandwich shop and ordered his second type of sandwich which was a chicken and mustard with bacon sandwich.

He ate his food before he then threw the trash away and then went to sign back into his shift before the time was over and so Stiles signed out before he then bought a few new books using the money from his own paycheck and so once they were paid for Stiles drove home where he put the books in his bedroom before he then made some coffee and then sat down before watching some TV for a while as he sipped his coffee and ate some cookies until he was done and then put his coffee in the fridge before Stiles then went to play some Xbox for the time .

Once he was done saving the data the raven haired teen took off his shirt and put on his black v neck before adding his blue denim vest and some cologne on before grabbing some food and then driving to the coffee shop before going to the mall for some items he wanted to get and so he parked into the usual parking spot before going into his first favorite store. He looked around before picking up some new shirts and pants and then Stiles paid for the clothes before walking to the bookstore that was in the mall.

Then he found some new One Direction biographies which he had been looking for and so he put one copy of each book into his arms and then purchased them along with a cool Supernatural calendar before going back to his car and driving home. He was soon standing in his bedroom putting up his calendar before he sat down in the game chair in the den and was listening to his music while he was reading some of his new books from the mall and got to the middle of it before he saw his dad texting him.

He was told they were going over to Melissa's for dinner and so Stiles got ready before they drove over to the McCall's and brought some wine and a dish before they knew it they were there so Stiles rang the doorbell and Scott let his best friend and his dad into the house before both teens went to the bedroom and met up with Alison and Lydia who had came over to see if Stiles would be there. Stiles sat next to Lydia and the other couple sat next to them as they enjoyed the time next to the other person.

They watched some TV until it was time for dinner and so both set of teens walked into the kitchen and sat down to enjoy some soup and sandwiches for the next few minutes, Then the four teen walked around the block for a while before Stiles and his dad went home and Stiles was soon playing some Xbox for the time being. He kept playing his games that he liked before he then turned off the game and put a new one in the system.

He turned on Gears of War 2 and played it for a while before logging onto his laptop and checking his writing before listening to his music . He was currently listening to some soundtrack music like the score to Dishonored 2 and some other music like the score to the Force Awakens which was one of his favorite movies since it was a star wars film and he enjoyed those films a lot so he enjoyed listening to the music from the universe.

Once he was done Stiles then uploaded the writing he had just done to his profiles before going to take his shower and then go to get dressed before watching some tv for the next few minutes before he got up and went to bed .