Christmas Dance for Stiles

The next weeks went by and it was soon Christmas and so Stiles who had gotten the most gifts for his friends and family had also bought two tickets to the Christmas dance at the school for himself and for Lydia who he had immediately asked to go with him after buying them. she had been ecstatic and had asked her friends to go shopping with her when they told her they had gotten their tickets as well so they made plans to go get their dresses during the same time that Stiles and his friends were getting their suits for the dance as well. The teens drove to the store that sold suits and tuxedos before parking the car and then getting out before heading to inside the store and the attendants helped out Scott and Liam first since they knew what they wanted .

It was time for Stiles to go into the dressing room. Scott and Liam got two suits with black material and also bought two ties for themselves and they waited for the third member of their group to get his own clothes and so Stiles went to the area where he could be measured for his suit and once he got the one he wanted which was a black suit with red tie and he took two pics of his friend's suits to send to Lydia who liked what she saw and asked if she could get one of him but he denied her and told her to wait for the dance which she sent him a pic of her pout.

He smiled at this before getting dressed in the dressing room and then paying for their suits and then heading to the sandwich store for lunch. They sat down and ordered their sandwiches before getting their drinks out of the cooler and then they piked up their food when they were ready before sitting back down and eating the food while talking about the dance . Stiles finished his sandwich before going outside for some air and he pulled out his phone to take a quick video.

As he turned the video app on he looked at himself in the window to see if he liked what he looked like , he was wearing a black vest over a grey v neck shirt and black jeans with his Vann sneakers and his usual ring and necklace on to complete the "Stiles " look . He smirked to himself before recording the video with these opening words " Hey babe it's me and i just wanted to say in case you had any doubts about us i'm in this for the long haul so and i know this sounds cheesy don' worry !" Stiles then finished the video with some encouraging words before the video app was closed after the video was saved and sent to his girlfriend's phone and the teens went to his car before they then drove to the house to spend some more time together.

They parked outside the house and went into it before grabbing some sodas and a bag of chips before dropping their bodies on the couch and watching some TV for the next two hours before they went home and Stiles went to the den before logging onto his laptop and then checked his emails before selecting the old emails and then deleting them before he read the new ones for the next few minutes and then he did some new writing for the new amount of time. He was writing about teen life stuff like relationships and other aspects of teen life which he knew about and could relate to.

The adults came home and Stiles told them where he would be that night and they were ok with this before Stiles went to drive towards Lydia's house . The teen was kissed by his girlfriend for a few seconds and then they were sitting on the front steps talking about the video that he had sent her and she was giggling about the little text conversation they had about him not showing her his suit and in her eyes it was funny . The raven haired young man went home to get ready for dinner and to get ready for the dance so he sat down and ate his dinner which was soup and sandwiches .

He was soon done and got up to wash his dishes before getting ready for the dance and clad in his suit he heard the doorbell ring a few minutes later and he smiled before kissing his lady's lips and they posed for pictures with his parents taking them before leaving and going to the fun night. Lydia was wearing a white dress that went down to her ankles with high heels and her hair was curled at the end which made her look more sexier and they shared a quick kiss before stopping at the school .

Their friends were waiting for them to go in with them at the entrance to the gym. He smiled at them before grabbing Lydia's hand he walked through the doors and looked around . They walked around and talked to their friends before they moved out to the dance floor and began to dance for the next few hours. The night went by with Stiles and Lydia dancing to their hearts content before the night was over so they drove home .

Lydia was dropped off before Stiles went home and took his shower before getting dressed and then went to make some food before having a snack and watching some TV before going to sleep.