Recovery and doctors office

The next day Stiles and Lydia got up and Lydia began to make breakfast while her boyfriend was getting dressed a the same time with the almost redheaded girl making pancakes eggs and bacon along with some fresh coffee for them to drink. she put it on the table while he came into the room and kissed her lips softly for few minutes before she could do anything but wrap her arms along his neck while they deepened the kiss. They separated form the other person and dug into their food before Stiles cleared his throat and told her that he appreciated the help she did for him the previous night and it meant the world to him that she did that for him.

She smiled and kissed his lips again while tasting coffee on his breath before telling him she would do it for him again and that she loved him so much that she'd do anything for him which made him smile before they finished up their food and got ready for a walk since it was nice out and once they were ready the two teens let the sheriff who was about to leave know where they would be and he was OK with it along with being happy his son was OK before they left the house. The two of then walked around the area of the house and the neighborhood before going to a small park near the neighborhood that was close by so they could be home soon before sitting down and letting the cool air effect them in a positive way .

Lydia laid her head on Stiles's chest and he embraced her with one arm around her waist before he kissed her forehead and they laid like that on the bench while people that Stiles knew cooed over them and wished them the best of luck to their relationship which made them smiled and thanked them. Stiles called his father as they were leaving the area and asked if he had made a appointment with a therapist that they would go to if they had any problems and to his happiness John told his son he had made one for that afternoon so he would have a few hours before he had to go so Stiles informed Lydia about it and asked if she could come for support which she happily agreed to and told him she would always be there for him .

They spent time at his house doing whatever they wanted before the appointment so Stiles got changed into a better shirt and sprayed some cologne on him to make himself more presentable before they drove to the therapist's office which was close to the house near the school area. Stiles got out and opened his girlfriends's side door before they kissed softly and headed into the lobby where Stiles signed in and they sat down before Lydia texted Alison about this and told her that she'd be a little late for bowling but she'd see if Stiles could go with her so she asked her boyfriend if he wanted to go with them meaning her Alison and and Scott and he happily accepted .

So Lydia told her best friend that they were going to go with them before the therapist asked Stiles to come into the room and she got up with him before they walked into the room and sat down. The therapist was a black haired woman with a kind smile and a cheerful personality without being too perky and it made Stiles smile every time he came to the office to vent any problems he had in his life . She looked at the young teens and introduced herself to Lydia who was also smiling when she saw the cheerfulness of the woman before the woman got serious and asked Stiles about his life and what problems he was facing .

The black haired teen was now talking about his depression and his struggles with his mother's death and how it was affecting him with some sorrow and sadness in his voice while Lydia put her hands on his back and rubbed them up and down on it to help relieve some of the stress and sadness coming from him. Once he was done saying what he had to say the woman who's name was Dr Jensen thought for a few minutes before telling him that the feelings were natural when dealing with a parent or special person's death but as long as he remembers that Claudia would always be with him in spirit and in his heart he would be ok plus he would always have his father friends and girlfriend with him which made him perk up a lot more .

This made him happy and they scheduled another appointment for the next couple of weeks before Stiles paid for the appointment and they left to go home for some drinks and get ready for the bowling later that night, Stiles got dressed in a black v neck under a red flannel shirt and blue jeans with his converse sneakers and some cologne before meeting up with Lydia who was wearing a blue t shirt over blue jeans and sneakers which she would trade for her bowling shoes . Stiles got over his open mouthed expression before telling his girl he loved the way she looked which made her smile and they drove to the McCall house where the two other teens got into the car and they drove to the bowling alley.

The other couple found out about the appointment and were sympathetic to the raven haired plaid wearing young man who shook off the bad feelings and thanked them for their condolences before they got their shoes and went to put them on. Once the shoes were on and they were set they split into teams of two but with Lydia and Scott on one team and Stiles and Alison were on the other team to make it more fun and they began their game with them playing two or three games . The first game was fun and it helped the atmosphere settle in for the rest of the night as they enjoyed themselves while they also bought some food to keep their energy up.

Eventually they got tired and they games ended before they all paid for their experience and went to the cafe that they frequented for some drinks before heading home. They got their drinks and sat down before discussing the games and how they did with everyone having a good time and they sat in happiness while sipping their drinks with the warm from the shop coming to them before it was time for them to leave . The four teens paid for their drinks before heading towards Stiles's jeep and Scott and Alison got dropped off at his house before Stiles drove Lydia home and after kissing her lips he said he would text her later before driving home

Stiles got home and he found his dad in front of the TV asleep so he put a blanket on him to keep him warm .He went to his room and got showered and dressed for bed before texting Lydia for the next hour before going to sleep.