Practice for the morning and then going to the diner and hanging with Lydia

Stiles was getting ready for practice that morning as he was putting on his sneakers after getting dressed in his practice clothes and as he walked out to the kitchen he made himself a small breakfast of coffee and a power bar which he ate quickly before going to his car and driving to the school where he parked the car and got his stick and bag out before heading to the lockers where he put his bag in the locker before heading to the field where he met up with his friends and they began to stretch after hearing their instructions for the day's practice . Once they finished their stretching the team then began their laps for the next few minutes before coming back and then starting their drills that was soon finished in the next hour before the team was told to go to the weight room where they would do their session for the day .

Stiles and his friends went to the weight room where they worked out with the weights and machines for the time being until they were supposed to be done with the session so Stiles sat down and used the bar with some weights on it while Scott watched over him before he lifted them up and began to do his reps with the weights before he was soon done and put them down before telling Scott that he would watch over him if he was going to do the lifting of the bar .The other member of their lacrosse trio was doing his own reps with the arm bar as he lifted his body up and down to get better results for his body.

Scott nodded before sitting down and Stiles stood over him as Scott lifted the bar before he then did twenty reps before Liam did his own reps and Stiles sat down in the machine for the legs and did his twenty reps for the time being until they were now going to do their final stretches before going home. Stiles went to the shower and got washed off before changing into different clothes before going home and changing into clothes he wanted to wear for the day and he texted Lydia to tell her he was going to the diner for breakfast .

He then texted her that she wanted to she could meet him there which she took a few moments to respond to before Stiles drove to the diner and sat in a booth before Lydia sat in the opposite seat before she and Stiles ordered coffees and waited for their waiter to come over and take their orders after helping other people out. They sipped their drinks before the waiter came over and took their orders which were brought out soon and they thanked their waiter before eating their food while talking about different things like their favorite movies and music and books .

They finished their food and paid the check before going to the house where they laid on the couch in the den and watched some Blu ray for the next couple of hours as they relaxed from eating all that food for the morning. Stiles pulled Lydia's legs onto his lap and rubbed them for a few minutes as they were now watching the final movie they had picked for the time being before the movie was over and then they got up before moving out to the outside to take a walk for the next few minutes. It was nice out and they enjoyed the weather so far in the day so they decided to get some air.

The two teens were soon watching the weather go in different directions and watching other people walk around and they smiled at this as they liked seeing other people and attractions. Stiles and Lydia came back to the house for some food and then Lydia went home a few minutes later as she wanted some time for herself before they would do anything else for the day so Stiles drove her home before he came back and took a nap for the next few hours as he was tired and wanted some rest .

He slept for the next hour before getting up and finding that there was stew for dinner and so he got into his seat and his portion of stew before his dad sat down next to him and they dug into the meal for the next few minutes until it was gone then Stiles got up before going to play some Xbox.

Once he was done the teen then went to take his shower before getting dressed and then getting logged onto his laptop before checking out his music and then his emails before logging out then going to sleep.