Movies and party

Stiles was currently at his best friend's house enjoying breakfast with Melissa and Scott which he did a lot of since they were like his second family and he liked spending most of his time with them when it was split between them and Lydia along with his dad and doing his schoolwork and practice. The teens were eating a lot of food like eggs bacon and sausages along with some toast and jam and as they finished eating their food Stiles threw out the rest of his food before he and Scott left to go pick up their girls for their group outing to the movies and the mall for some shopping .

The two teens drove to the Martin house where Lydia and Alison were waiting for them with Lydia's feet tapping on the floor and Alison having a smirk on her face as she watched their boyfriend's walk up to them and kiss their cheeks which got a blush from Lydia and the four teens drove to the movies where they parked the car and they walked into the lobby where they got the tickets to the movie they were going to watch which was a later showing of the Captain America Civil War movie since they hadn't watched it the first time it was shown . They were pretty excited to see it and got their food and drinks before they sat in the theater.

The four teens sat down before they got their food and Lydia put her hands on her boyfriend's lap as she stroked his leg which got him groaning in his mouth as he focused on the film which got her smirking at her boyfriend's predictability and before they knew it the movie was over so they all threw out their food and drinks and got into the car before they drove to the mall where they parked the car and went to their separate stores. Lydia and Allison went to try on some new clothes before the boys went to their stores that they wanted to check out.

Scott and Stiles went to the game store where they bought the newest Gears game which came out the previous year and they couldn't wait to play it so they paid for their copies and left to go to the media store where they found some new Blu rays for their collections and they paid for them before heading to where the Ladies were . Lydia was holding a bag full of what she called her fun clothes which signaled to Stiles that he would be having lots of fun with his girlfriend that night due to the act there would be a party that night and they were all going to go.

As Alison came out with her own bag they drove home after going to the car and Lydia dragged Stiles into his bedroom and started to make out with him cause she wanted him to know that he was allowed to pay her back for the loving she showed him with his leg being rubbed during the film. He shrugged and kissed her for a while before she left to get ready for the party and Stiles got washed up and dressed in a black plaid shirt over a white v neck and blue jeans with sneakers and he told his dad where he was going before picking up Lydia in his jeep.

The teens drove to the party where they found many other people there drinking and having fun so Stiles led his friends through the party and he grabbed them some drinks before they relaxed and started to have fun. The raven haired young man drank some of his drink as he went to use the restroom for the next few minutes cause he felt like he was going to feel a lot of pain that night. He got his nerves together before he left the room and managed to find his friends and girlfriend on the deck outside looking at the dance contest that was being held out there.

Stiles put his hands around Lydia's waist while she leaned into his chest as they watched the contest until Stiles pulled her into the area while she looked nervous but happy to be able to be held in his arms again. The two teens then began to slow dance for the next hour while ignoring their friends smirking at them and enjoying the moment until they broke apart and kissed one another for a moment before going to get another drink . Stiles poured them each a second drink before they sat on the counter and watched the people have fun.

They stayed for the rest of the party before the couple went to Stiles's house where they made out on the couch for the next hour before Lydia went home and Stiles took his shower before getting dressed and then texting Lydia for a while before he went to sleep.