Work and reading new books

The next week came around and Stiles was currently working at the bookstore a few minutes before it was time for his break and as he finished up helping a couple of people finding the books they needed or wanted he smiled before signing out and going to get his usual sandwich and drink before he sat down and ate his food while checking his phone to see what emails and messages he had on his phone before he deleted the ones he didn't need or want before he put it away and he threw the remnants of the sandwich away and swallowed the rest of his drink before going back to the bookstore and signed in to continue his shift before it was time to go home.

The young man helped some people find the books they wanted before going to see if there was any new books he needed to put away until he saw it was time to go home so he signed out and headed to his car before driving home and parked in his driveway and saw his dad was not there cause he was at work before going into the house and making some fruit smoothie with the blender and he took the cup before making a sandwich and going to sit by the table int the den before turning on the Blu ray player in the room and he put his food and drink down before he turned on a movie and settled back in the couch.

The movie was Maze Runner which made him laugh cause people say the actor looked like him and he kinda saw it but not much so he threw the thought away before turning his attention to the movie and he went to make some popcorn before coming back and putting in on the couch as he took some into his hand and put it into his mouth before the movie was soon over . He took the movie out before putting it in his Blu ray case and then put in Captain America the Winter Soldier in the player before watching that film cause it was one of the best marvel films that Stiles saw in his life and he would stick to the notion .

The film started and Stiles settled into the couch as he took some popcorn before eating it and staying in the den for the next hour till the film was done. He got up and brought his bowl to the sink before he washed it out and went to go take a nap for a while cause he felt tired since he had worked that morning and he collapsed on the bed before he rested for the next few minutes . The teen got up the next hour as his phone going off and Stiles gripped the phone before he answered it and Lydia asked if they could go see a movie that night and Stiles checked his schedule before telling her he could do that later that night .

They made plans to go see the movie that night before Stiles went to go grab some food and he made some chicken tenders in the microwave and once they were done the teen pulled them out before he checked them and poured some ketchup and devoured them . They tasted great even though Stiles was trying to eat healthy but he didn't mind having some starchy food every once in a while so he ate the food before he put the bag away and then drank some chocolate milk . He liked Chocolate milk and drank it when he could due to him wanting to be healthy .

Stiles then put the milk and chocolate sauce away before he went to take a walk for some time cause he wanted some fresh air and he walked around for a while as the air breezed through his hair and he relaxed cause he felt tense due to the fatigue he felt from working that morning. He came back home and drank some of his milk which was still on the table before putting it in the fridge to keep ti cold before he headed down to the den to plays some Xbox for a few minutes since it was almost time for dinner and he would call his dad to see what his dad wanted to do for dinner.

He found that his dad was going to bring home some takeout from a McDonald's he was currently at and Stiles told him what he wanted before hanging up and he went back to playing some Xbox until John came home and the teen went to the kitchen to eat the burgers and fries he had ordered . After he ate his food he saved hid drink before he sat in front of the TV in the den and watched some of his favorite shows before he was tired of this and he began to text Lydia who was doing some summer reading for fun. The teens liked to read for fun and to increase their knowledge to help them in the later years of school.

They texted back and forth before Lydia asked her lover to let her do her reading before she could talk some more and he agreed before he got some books and read them for a while as he listened to his music from his Iphone . He picked up the copy of Dark Knight Rises and looked through it one last time for the day before putting the book away and he went to get some cookies from the sheet that they were on and he brought them to the den where his laptop was. He turned it on before looking at info for a while then he went to take a shower then get dressed before he texted Lydia and finished his cookies before he went to bed.