Weekend off and hanging with friends

Stiles got up the next morning and got dressed for going to do some driving around since he had nothing to do that day cause it was the weekend so he got dressed in a blue Henley shirt over black jeans and sneakers before putting on his necklace and heading over to the kitchen to make some breakfast before getting in his car and driving to the store to buy some medicine for his dad since he was coming down with some allergies and he also bought some bathroom stuff for himself since he needed some new shampoos and body washes so he went to the cashier and paid for the stuff before leaving the store and went into his jeep before putting the bag down in the back before driving to the cafe near the bookstore for picking up some coffee to bring to the bookstore cause he needed some new books for his reading later.

He parked into the bookstore parking lot and locked the car before he headed into the store before going to the fiction section and picking out some new books before holding them and picking out a Jame Bond FAQ book before going up to the counter and having them rung up and he put them in a bag before going to take a sip of his coffee before driving around for some more minutes before finally going home and parking his car before going into the house and making some food for himself while he watched some TV and ate at the same time. The food was soon gone and Stiles got up and brought the plate to the sink before washing it and headed to the backyard to get some fresh air since he felt a little hot from the warm air outside and wanted some cool air on his face.

The teen then took out his phone before deleting some messages and photos that he didn' t need before he put it away and then he went to take a nap for a hour since it was around noon. He passed out on the couch for some time before waking up and turning on the TV and watching some of his favorite shows for the next few hours before Stiles drove over to Scott's house where his girlfriend and friends were and parked the car before getting out and going into the house where he found his friends sitting on the couch watching a movie with the three of them greeting him as he sat down next to Lydia who kissed him and he relaxed for the next few minutes .

The four of them got up and took a walk around the neighborhood to get some fresh air before going back to the house and Scott made some Hot Chocolate for the four of them which they drank while sitting by the table in the kitchen. The hot chocolate was delicious and so they finished it up before Stiles was asked if he wanted to stay over for dinner and he called up his dad to ask if it was OK and when it was OK with his dad he told Scott he would love to stay. So a few minutes later Stiles drove Lydia and Allison home before he came back to his friend's house before sitting next to him on the couch and discussing new things in their lives so far while Melissa made dinner for them which was stew .

Stiles loved her stew and he would eat a whole plate of it before he was finished so when it was ready Stiles got up and sat in the seat while his plate was given to him before Scott got his plate . The boys ate their food while talking about different things before they were done with their food and went to grab more in their plate . The portions were soon done and they relaxed by hanging in Scott's room where they played some Xbox while Scott was talking to his girl on speaker phone which made Stiles grin as he liked listening to his best friend talk to his girlfriend and he promised to call his own girl later that night.

The game went on for the next few matches before Stiles was getting tired and he decided to go home so he fist bumped Scott before going to his car and driving home before going to the den which is where he Xbox was and played some Gears of War 2 on it before calling Lydia who answered on the second ring . They talked about Prom and Lydia kept gushing to her lover about how she couldn't wait to go and they would have a great time which made Stiles smile before he kept playing Gears while he put his phone on the speaker and both him and Lydia talked for a while before she hung up and Stiles went to grab something to eat which was a small sandwich and drink.

He took with him into the TV room and watched some movies for a while as he ate his food and drink before he was done then he cleaned up before going to take a short nap since he needed to recharge his energy . Stiles laid on his bed before taking his nap before getting up and going to take his shower to get it out of the way before getting dressed and watching a small movie marathon of James Bond for the next hour before it was done and Stiles went to get a small snack before heading to bed .

He turned on his phone before calling Lydia who answered and they talked for a while since they weren't tired and they managed to stay up for a while before going to bed .