Going to work out and then go out for dinner

Stiles was at the gym that weekend as he had just finished practice and was now working out for the next couple of hours before going home and then getting ready for work that afternoon so he finished with his pull ups before going over to wipe off the sweat from his face and then go get changed into better clothes before driving home and then putting on his shirt before making some mac and cheese for himself to eat for the next few minutes until he was done then Stiles went to watch some TV before brushing his teeth and then going to grab his keys before driving to the job where he parked the car and locked it before signing in and then working for the first couple of minutes as he got into the swing of things before it was time for him to go on his break a few hours later .

So Stiles got signed out before heading to the sandwich shop and ordered his usual before sitting down and checking his phone while he ate his food for the current amount of time until he had to go back so he signed back in after reaching the store and then going back to work for the rest of the shift. Stiles signed out when he was done and then he drove home before getting changed into a normal red muscle shirt and then made some toast with jam on it while he watched some movies for a while as he relaxed cause he was feeling tired due to the amount of hours he spent working at the bookstore and once he was done the teen washed his dishes before going to play some Xbox for a while.

Stiles turned on the system before playing some Gears for a while then he switched to Call of Duty for the next amount of time before going to take a nap due to being tired so he collapsed on the bed and fell asleep for the next few minutes as he dreamed of different things until his phone woke him up with a message from Lydia asking if he wanted to go out for dinner that night so he thought it over before accepting and he texted his parents asking if it was OK . They told him it was OK before Stiles got up and then told Lydia he would come get her later .

Stiles was then going to log onto his Laptop and then did some writing for the next amount of time until he felt he was done then he saved it and then did some research on different things like new movies and music before logging out and then went to get some more food since he was hungry. He made some sandwiches before sitting down and reading while he ate his food cause he wanted to get some new amount of knowledge into his brain and then he washed the dishes before going to change into something better looking cause he would be going to get Lydia soon for dinner .

The raven haired teen got into some nice clothes before driving to the Martin house and his strawberry blonde haired girlfriend came out of the house and kissed him before they were driving to the restaurant they would be eating at and as they parked Lydia kissed her boyfriend's lips for a few seconds before they sat down at their booth and ordered their food before discussing different things like new music and movies. They soon ate their food before driving to the mall and buying some new things like new movies and posters for Stiles's room before going home.

Lydia was soon straddling her boyfriend with her hands in his hair for the next few minutes as they were soon making out ferociously before moving to the bedroom for some intimacy before they knew it they were laying on the bed and Lydia kissed her boyfriend before getting dressed and Stiles drove her home before coming home and playing some Xbox .

He then went to take his shower and then go get dressed before going to log onto his laptop and then do some writing before sending it to his sites before going to bed,