working in the morning at the bookstore before spending time with Lydia

Stiles was currently working in the morning that day as he was scheduled to work that day and so he was putting some books away before he was supposed to go on his break so he put the final book away before he signed out and went on his break before heading to the store where he sat down with his food before he read his emails and ate his food before he was finished with the meal so he put his phone away before he went back to work for the next few hours and as he signed in he saw his friends paying for their books and he waved to them before he went back to work and soon the hours were soon over so Stiles signed out before he saw Lydia waiting for him by the door and she smiled before kissing him softly and they drove to the coffee shop where they got their coffees and sat down for a while as they sipped their drinks and chatted about their days so far.

Once their drinks were done the two teens walked back to the car before driving home where Lydia was dropped off at her house before Connor got changed in his bedroom before receiving some texts from his girlfriend asking if he wanted to go out for lunch and he accepted before asking where she wanted to go and she said that the diner would be nice so the two teens met up at Lydia's house where she saw her guy wearing his red plaid shirt over black shirt over blue jeans and sneakers along with his necklace and they drove to the diner where they sat in their seats before looking over at menus for the next few minutes.

Stiles chose some stir fry that was just added to the menu recently and the waiter who had just came over wrote it down on the pad before taking Lydia's order and left to the kitchen to put it in while Stiles and Lydia talked about different things until the food was soon there on the table and they dug into the food while enjoying the healthy and happy environment in the air for the next few minutes, They finished up their food before paying for it and headed to his house where the two teens laid on the couch and listened to some music for the next few minutes as they let their annoyances and feelings get exposed to the other person .

A few minutes later they were done and then they got up to get some snacks and then go turn on a movie for the next hour as they sat down and watched some of the movies that Stiles had in his collection . He had his head on her lap and she was stroking it while they watched the movie for the time being while they also ate the snacks they brought with them to the den . Once the movies were over Lydia found her boyfriend was sleeping on the pillow near her head and she smiled before putting her head near his and fell asleep as well since she was tired as well.

They were soon found by John who had just come home and he smiled before letting them sleep and he then sent a text to Stiles phone asking what he wanted to have for dinner before going to do some paperwork. They woke up a few minutes later and Stiles answered his text that he had gotten from his dad before they decided to take a walk for the next few minutes so they could get some fresh air . They walked around for the time before coming home and they made out in the bedroom before it was time for them to need some air .

So they split apart and Lydia sat on Stiles's lap as he read to her from one of his books but soon she needed to go home so he drove her home and his dad asked if he wanted some pizza for dinner which he was cool with and so Stiles played some Xbox while his dad ordered the pizza before the Pizza was there and they sat down before digging into the food. The two males ate the pizza before Stiles left the kitchen and went to go onto his laptop for the next hour as he wrote in his new chapter and checked his emails and sent some new ones as well before he put the laptop on sleep for the time being .

Once he was done with the writing the teen then went onto his Xbox before playing some Gears of War 2 for the next hour as he played through the story mode and won new dog tags before playing some multiplayer for the next couple of minutes until he was done then he signed out of his account and then opened his bags of chips and poured his drink into a cup before going to turn on the TV and selected Man Of Steel on the screen and settled back before the movie turned on and soon the movies was over.

Stiles was then pouring himself some more diet coke before he then watched some more TV and then when he was done the teen went to take his shower before going to get dressed and then he went to text Lydia for the night before going to sleep.