Working for the morning and then doing whatever he wanted

Stiles was working the morning after the final day of the last week and he was doing pretty well for himself with his pay being a pretty good amount of money and his coworkers telling him he was doing a great job so far. Stiles was putting away some books before he was about to go on his break so he finished up before he headed over to the clock and singed out before headed to the sandwich shop where he ordered his usual food before sitting down and checking his emails while deleting the ones he didn't want anymore while he ate his food before he was done then he threw out the remnants before heading to the store where he signed back in before going back to work for the next hour. Once it was time for Stiles to sing out he did so before he went to his car and drove home before he parked the car and went into the house.

Stiles was then getting dressed into a black t shirt over blue jeans and sneakers before going to the kitchen and making some eggs and sausages for himself .He also left some for his dad if he would be home soon and as soon as he thought that his phone lit up with a message saying his dad would be home soon since it was a fast day for him and so he would have most of the day for himself. Stiles made sure there would be some extra food for his dad before putting the rest of the food on his plate and bringing it to the living room . He put the food along with his phone down before turning on the TV.

He sat down and watched some TV while he texted Lydia to see what she was doing for the day and she told him she was spending some time with Allison and he told her to say hi for him which made her smile from her spot on her bed as Alison smiled at her as she was amused by the texting between each of the two teens. Alison went to grab some drinks for the two of them as Lydia was sending some pictures of what she was doing for that part of the day while Alison was sending some pics to Scott who was at his own job and Stiles told Lydia if it was ok to come over which she was fine with and he told her he would be at her place soon .

The teen was then putting his phone in the pocket of his jeans before driving to the Martin's place and the couple kissed before they went up to her room where he smiled and kissed Alison's cheek which made her smile and greeted him back before he sat down and Lydia laid her head on his shoulder while he read some messages that he got from his best friend and dad which he returned before taking a deep breath and letting it out . Lydia pulled her boyfriend's head onto her lap and stroked his hair while he took some pictures of her which she smiled for.

Allison went to visit Scott since she wanted to spend some time with her guy which Lydia was ok with and so the two teens were alone which they made use of with Lydia throwing her boyfriend against the wall near the door and Stiles returned her kisses with a fury until they laid on the bed with their foreheads on each other and their bodies on the top and bottom. The two teens then got up a few minutes later before going to the kitchen to make themselves something to eat before they then drove to Stiles's house where they plopped down on the couch and watched some movies.

After John did his paperwork in his study , Lydia was then asked if she wanted to stay for dinner which would be pasta and she happily agreed so John went to take care of the food while the couple watched the movies they had picked . The teens then watched the movie s before it was soon dinner time and they sat at the table before Stiles and Lydia dug into their food while John watched them before he ate his food until they were all done then they washed their dishes before the two teens grabbed Stiles's keys and they drove to the mall where they parked the car.

Then the teens were headed to the stores they usually went to and bought some new items before they went to the food court where they ordered some food while sitting down and relaxing as they ate their food. Once they were done the teens drove home where they spent the next hours making out on the couch and bed before they got ready for bed with them sharing a shower for the night.

They got out of the bathroom and got dried off and dressed before spending some time talking to each other before falling asleep.