Special gifts and going to the club

The next morning Stiles got up and got dressed before waking Lydia who also got dressed and they drove down to her house where she walked into it before kissing him and telling him she;d call him later to plan something which made him smile and he drove back home before getting showered and dressed in a white t shirt over blue jeans and some socks since he didn't know if he was going out somewhere later before making some breakfast and watching some Star Wars on his TV in the living room . He was finishing his toast when his dad walked into the room and asked if Lydia had gone home indicating that he knew about her staying over which he was OK with considering he knew they were safe .

Stiles replied that he had driven her home before he had gotten home and John look OK with that before grabbing his own food for his breakfast. Stiles finished the movie and food before calling Scott to see if he wanted to hang out with him which Scott was perfectly willing to do and they met up a few minutes later to go buy something special for their girls to show them they cherished their relationships with them and that they loved them deeply. The two men walked into the mall and found two pendents that looked pretty special to the two of them and they bought them before having them engraved with their special words for their ladies.

They paid for them before leaving the store and headed to the food court before buying some pizza slices and two drinks before sitting down and eating while discussing their days so far and what they should do next. Scott wanted to go see if there was any new games for the Xbox out so they threw out their food before headed to the store and found some new games for both of them which they paid for and left the store before heading to the Jeep which they turned on and left to go home. They went to Stiles room and played some of the new games that Stiles had bought which were fun for a few minutes before Scott went home to get ready for his date with his girlfriend.

Stiles played some more before saving and headed to the den where he found his laptop and went to his room with it to look up some info for a paper he had to do for one of his classes which was pretty easy for him since he was pretty smart and could handle it . He went onto his browser before looking up the info and then memorizing it before putting it to his paper and once he felt he had done enough Stiles saved it and proceeded to do some reading for another class which he had a test for . The studying was over soon so Stiles got his keys before driving to Lydia's house where he found her reading on the back porch and as he approached her she looked up and smiled at him before kissing his lips as he sat down next to her .

He looked at the book she was reading and saw it was the first Maze Runner novel which he knew she had a liking for since they saw the movie and there was a similarity to both the main character and him. She giggled as she moved to his lap and they talked about their favorite parts of the book and how it differed from the film when Natalie came out and smiled at the two of them as she asked if they wanted anything to eat like a small snack of something . Stiles politely denied and so did Lydia which Natalie was ok with and she went back inside to leave them alone for now . The two teens got up and went into the house to talk about possible date for the night later so Stiles asked his girlfriend if she wanted to go out to the club for some dancing that night .

Lydia was happy to go to the club since she enjoyed it the previous time so they planned to go at 6:30. Stiles left a hour later and got home before taking a shower and getting dressed in a black button down shirt over grey t shirt and blue jeans with converse sneaker and some cologne before eating some dinner and heading out to meet up with Lydia who was dressed in a black and red mini dress over black skirt and high heels and some perfume which smelled great along with her hair being curled at the ends. They smiled and got some pictures of each other before leaving for the club where they got their ids out before heading inside. The club had some good yet loud music playing and the two teens could feel the energy in the air as they headed for the bar to order some sodas for the two of them.

Stiles ordered a diet coke and Lydia ordered a sierra mist which was placed next to them and they paid for their drinks before sitting down in empty seats while they watched the teens and other people dance . They took some sips of their drinks for a while before going onto the floor with Stiles putting his hands on his girlfriend's hips while she put her hand on his to keep him there . The song soon changed to a slow song and they switched positions to where Stiles hands were on her hips and Lydia's hands were on his neck .They kept dancing till they were tired and they went to use the restrooms for a few minutes before going back for one last dance 

They stopped and decided to go home for some relaxation since they had been there for a few hours . Once they were at Stiles's house they sat on the couch and watched some movies for a while before Lydia went home. Stiles gave his present for her which she loved before she went home and he went to take a shower before going to get dressed and then text Lydia before going to bed.