Final week of april in Beacon Hills

The next weeks went by and the final week of April were soon here with Stiles currently enjoying his day getting ready for the day of school to start . He had been living his life as he wanted to with his grades being good and his work life also being decent as well with many people saying he was a great person to be around and that he did great when he helped them out or when the other workers worked with him during his shifts so he had a great life so far. Anyway Stiles got out of the shower and got dressed in black and red plaid button down shirt that fit him and blue jeans over his grey and black sneakers from Adidas before going to the kitchen and making some eggs and bacon.

He then sat down with his phone charging before he then ate his food and then grabbed his things before heading to school where he parked the car and grabbed his things before heading to his locker and got what he needed for his classes before heading to his first set of classes which went by quickly with him picking up new grades on his homework and handing in his homework from the previous day and once the period was over Stiles was now sitting in his seat in the cafeteria eating his food while working on his homework before he put the work away and then finished up his food before going to use the restroom for a while.

Then once he came back the bell rang with Stiles grabbing his books and headed to his next couple of classes before the day was over . Stiles got his stuff and drove to the gym after working on his homework before signing in and seeing his two best friends waiting for him to start and so they began to use the machines and weights for the next few minutes , Stiles lifted the bar with two twenty pound weights on it before he put it down and growled to himself before switching songs from Set It Off's "Kill The Lights' to Adam Lambert's "Runnin" which was a great song in his mind .

Then he lifted the bar again before doing two more sets of twenty reps before going to use the weights for a while. They then went home before changing and then going to the mall for a while as there was some games and stuff Stiles wanted to get. He went to the gam store before purchasing the deluxe copy of Saint's Row 4 before meeting with his friends who were making plans for where they wanted to go to and the three teens walked to the stores before Scott and Liam bought what they wanted .Then they went to the food court and ordered two sandwiches and a pizza slice .

Connor and his friends were soon enjoying their food while discussing their days so far and what else they wanted or needed to get from the mall and Charlie said he wanted to get some games so they stopped at the books store before Charlie bought his games and then they drove home where they were dropped off at their houses before Connor was soon playing and enjoying the hell out of Saints Row 4 which now had all the dlc on it .

Stiles was then home before working on the last of his homework and then playing the beginning of Saints Row 4 before it was time for dinner. He went to the kitchen before he then saw there was spaghetti and sauce for dinner and he sat down before taking some spaghetti and then eating it while his dad sat down and ate his food as well .

Once he was done Connor got up and went to the Man Cave before he then turned on his Laptop and began to do some writing for the next few minutes. He focused on his writing for the next few hours before saving it and then putting it up on the profiles before he went to go watch some TV for a while before he then went to take his shower and then get dressed.

Then he was going to make some toast with peanut butter and sat down before eating . Then he went to go to sleep due to being tired.