Stiles entering month of February

The next month came around and so Stiles was adjusting to the new month with his life being good so far such as him getting some good raises in his job and keeping his grades up while he helped his friends out with their own grades and so everything was good. Stiles drove to the school and parked his car before he got his stuff and headed to his locker before putting the books he needed in his bag and the rest of his books in the locker before going to his classes for the morning. He sat down in his seat and the day went on before it was time for Stiles to go to lunch so he sat down and ate his food while working on his work for the classes .

He then put it away before he saw a table with tickets being sold for the Valentine's day dance which he wanted to attend so he bought two tickets for him and Lydia and he put them away before heading to his next classes for the day . Once the day was over Stiles was home and working on his school work for the next few minutes before he got his keys and drove to the mall before looking around and buying a few thing before driving home and then making some sandwiches for himself before sitting down and watching some TV for the next few minutes .

Stiles then shut the tv off before going to take a nap cause of his tiredness for the next hour so he fell onto his bed and slept for the time being until he awoke and then found his parents were home so he went to the den and turned on his Xbox before playing some games for the next few minutes, He kept winning new matches before saving his data and then he logged onto his laptop before doing some new amounts of writing before saving it and then he went to take some cookies out of a box .

Then he turned on his music before reading some new articles on topics that interested him like health conditions and other topics before he closed it and then he went to go see how Lydia was doing . He walked over to her house before he kissed her and he was soon laying on her bed while they talked about their days so far before he gave her his tickets and asked if she wanted to go which she smiled at before kissing him and then accepted . Once they did that they got up before they made some food and then watched some TV for the next few hours .

Stiles went home and as he walked into the kitchen he saw his mom ordering some Chinese before he went to take another nap for a while . He got up and saw his dad with the food before he sat down in the Man Cave and payed some Xbox for the next few minutes before it was dinner time. He walked into the kitchen and found his parents putting food on plates before they would be sitting down and eating .

So he went to the kitchen and washed up before he picked up some food and put it on a plate before he sat down and ate his food for the next few minutes, The food was good and so he was done with his first part of the food before he got some more before getting up and washing the dishes before he went to the den and played some movies for the next part. He watched them for a good amount of time and then turned them off .

Then he grabbed his keys and drove to the mall to see if there was any new movies before he picked up the ones he wanted before going home and logging onto his laptop for the next few moments. He wrote the last parts of his chapters before he then uploaded them to his sites and then he went to make some food for himself as he made a sandwich and then he sat down before he watched some movies for the next hour.

After he turned the movies off he then checked the reviews on his written work before he got up and took his shower before getting dressed . Stiles then took some left over cookies and ate them along with milk before going to bed .