work for the first part of the day and then going to the party that night

Stiles was working the next day as he wanted to gain some more money for himself and so he would have a bit more money for when he went off to college the next fall. He was currently putting some books away before he would go on his break and as he put the last book away he wiped some sweat off his brow before taking a quick check to see if he put all the books away and when he made sure he did have all the books put away he went over to the clock and signed out before headed over to the sandwich shop and ordered a new type of sandwich which was turkey and mustard since he didn't eat much mustard on his sandwiches and so he sat down in the table before eating his food and checking his emails so once it was time to go back to the shift he put his phone away before he went back to the store and signed back in before continuing to work for the rest of the shift .

He soon signed out before driving to the house where he got changed into a blue Henley shirt over his jeans and sneakers along with his accessories before heading to the coffee shop where he sat down and took out his book while he sipped on his drink that he had picked up a few minutes earlier when he had come in before he finished both the book and drink and paid for the drink before heading to the car and drove to the grocery store where he looked around and bought some chips and dip .The teen was now going home where he sat down and picked up some chips along with a bowl of dip which he used for the chips and watched some Game of Thrones on Blu Ray.

He was caught up with the show so far and he was still watching when his phone went off . He answered the phone and saw it was his dad telling him he would be home soon and they would decide what they could do for dinner which Stiles told him hie and his friends would be going to a party later and this was good to the Sheriff who was OK with him going to a party and the sheriff told him to be safe before they hung up and Stiles went back to watching TV. Stiles finished watching the shows he was watching for the time being before he turned it off and went to take a short walk.

The teen was soon coming back home and he went to his room so he could take a nap since he was tired so he walked around the block for the next few minutes until he came back home and fell onto his bed and went to sleep for the next hour . The raven haired man woke up and wiped the tiredness from his eyes before going to make a custom made grilled cheese sandwich and sitting down while reading his books that were on the table for the next few minutes . He had a good series of books on the table and on the counter which he would get up and take one for reading.

He was done then he put them in his room before texting Lydia and asking her when she wanted him to pick her up for the party and she told him that a few minutes before they had to be at the party would be good. He hung up and went to play some Xbox for the next amount of time until it was time for dinner and so his dad brought home a pizza which they devoured in a couple of minutes which showed they were hungry before Stiles got ready for the party . He kept the clothes he was still wearing on but added some new amounts of cologne for the night as it made him feel good.

Stiles was now going to pick up his girlfriend who was waiting for him by her door and she kissed him before getting into the jeep and they drove to the party where many cars were outside the house. The teens went into the house and were greeted by Danny who told them where everything was before the teens went to get some drinks and food before Stiles went to use the restroom before kissing his girlfriend's cheek and Lydia talked to some of her friends from her other classes. Stiles came back out from the restroom before going to sip his drink and eat some of the chips from the bowl he had made in the kitchen while sitting down with Lydia in his lap for the next few moments.

He eventually went to the dance floor with Lydia in his arms and she grinded her body on his which made him growl but she smirked before licking his ears and the young man grabbed her hips and they made out for the next few moments before going to the empty bedroom and letting their needs be satisfied for the next hour until they were soon happy and laying on the bed before getting dressed before meeting up with their friends who were watching the dance off . The dance off was cool and the two teens watched but didn't dance cause they were not the best dancers.

The time went by quickly and Stiles and Lydia were soon in the jeep driving home a few hours later and as they reached Stiles's house they kissed before going inside before making out for the next hour until they got ready for bed with them taking a shower together before getting dressed and going to the bed before texting their friends and then going to sleep.