New week for Stiles

The next weeks went by and soon Stiles was in the week leading up to Christmas with him planning what to get his friends and family members and also planning to go shopping with his friends that week . He spent the days going to school and then going to work most days but having some days off cause the store gave them to him which he liked a lot . Stiles got up that morning and got dressed in his work shirt before driving to the job since his manager called him in for the day as they needed someone there for the morning and he was happy to do it so he drove to the bookstore before he parked his car and went inside before he signed in and began to work for the next few hours .

He eventually went on his break and then signed out before heading to the coffee shop where he ordered his usual drink and sat down before he read his emails and then finished his drink before throwing it out and headed to the store where he signed back in and helped out a few people before it was time to go home so he signed out and his manager wanted to tell him he was doing a great job there and she was willing to have him work there if he ever came back in his life which he thanked her for before going home.

He then parked his car outside the house before going into the house and then he got changed before driving to the deli near the store he usually goes to before he bought a couple of sandwiches and then added some pickles and cookies form the bakery before bringing them home and he put them away for later before watching some TV. He sat on the couch and watched his shows for that amount of time before getting up and going to the Xbox and playing some of the new games he had gotten the previous couple of weeks ago .

He then moved over to the Laptop and signed on to it before checking his emails. He deleted the old ones before he then went to turn on some music before he did some writing for the next two hours as he had a lot of ideas for the next part of the chapter until he was done then he saved the work before he logged out of his Laptop's account and then he went to put on his shoes before going for a walk . The raven haired teen walked round the block for a while before going back to the house before he then made some soup and sandwiches.

Stiles then sat down while watching the Avengers for the next few minutes as he enjoyed his meal and his movie until he was done then he washed his dishes and then switched his movie to Casino Royale for the selected showing . He got some popcorn before he turned on the movie and was getting into it when his phone went off so he got up to answer it before Scott and Liam asked him if it was cool that they hung out that night which he agreed with and he was then agreeing to meet with them at the mall so he finished the movie before getting ready.

Then he drove to the mall before parking the car and then got out before going to meet with his friends and they walked through the mall before stopping for dinner at the food court where they sat down and ate their food which was burgers and fries from the burger place in the food court and they were pretty good. The three young men then threw their trash away before heading to the lobby near the front doors.

Once they were done the three teens walked to the car and drove home where they were soon dropped off at their houses before Stiles got home and watched some more TV before playing some Xbox and then logging onto his laptop before he then checked his emails and sent some new ones before going to delete old ones and then do some writing for the night .

Once he was done he logged of before eating some real dinner and then go take his shower before getting dressed and then watching some final set of movies before going to sleep .