Going to the mall and the diner

Stiles was currently spending the morning playing Xbox with Scott and Alison at his house well Alison was reading her book that she had brought with her for the time being so it was the guys playing the Xbox and it was OK with them but at that moment when Stiles killed Scott's character in whatever Halo game Stiles had in his system Lydia came into the room and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek before sitting down and watching her lover play with her other best male friend and all was good with the world for the time being. Stiles won his match with Scott and went to sit with Lydia as they turned on the TV and watched some Cartoons for the next few minutes.

This was cause they were going to find something else to watch for then before they were going to get some breakfast and then go to the mall for a while and as they finished up the show they were watching Stiles grabbed his keys before they pulled themselves into the male members of the group's cars with Scott and Lydia driving to the diner and Stiles and Alison following them and so they parked out of the diner before they went into the lobby and were led to their table before sitting down and looking through the menu for a brief amount of time before choosing their meals for the morning.

Stiles ordered pancakes and sausage patties while Scott ordered his usual order of Eggs Bacon and toast which were all in one deal and the girls ordered their orders of Pancakes and toast and so the waitress took the orders before Stiles texted his dad and told him where they would be for the first few parts of the day and he told his son to just be careful and that he would be home when Stiles got home before the food came .

Scott dug into the eggs and other foods on his plate while watching his friends eat their meals and they all talked about how the food was so far until the teens were all done and so they paid for their meals before three of the four teens took their food in boxes and they then drove to the mall for some shopping . They parked in their parking spaces before heading inside and starting with their clothes shopping and Stiles and Scott headed to the men's department while their ladies headed to the ladies part of the store before they chose their clothes for the shopping trip .

Stiles held up a couple of shirts before putting them in his basket that was on his arm before choosing two pairs of pants and then heading to the dressing room before closing the door and then putting on the shirt and pants that was chosen first which was a button down short sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans which looked like they fit him well and to his amazement they did fit him well . So he bought them and chose a pair of a black and a red polo shirts which also fit him well before he then paid for them.

Stiles then met up with Scott who had his own purchases before they then met up with his lady friends who bought their things and headed to the other stores they wanted to go to. Stiles looked around before ultimately buying a few more things like some posters and a few cds before going home where he told Scott he would see him later before he put his posters up and then listened to his music that he purchased before going to take a nap for a while.

Then he got up before finding soup and sandwiches on the table and so he sat down before eating his food since he was hungry and once he was done Stiles went to wash his dishes before going to the den and play some Xbox for the next few minutes. The teen played some Gears and then some Halo before getting up and headed to the desk where his laptop was and logged onto it before he then checked his emails and then deleted the old ones before sending some new ones and then checking his reviews.

He then went to upload the new writing he did before he took his shower and then go to bed after getting dressed . He slept good cause he was dreaming about Lydia and knew she was doing the same.