Day of the barbecue

On the day of the barbecue Stiles got up before texting his girlfriend to ask her when she wanted him to be there at her house and she told him around 10:30 or 11:00 so he got into his red plaid shirt and white v neck with blue jeans and sneakers along with his rings and necklace before heading to the kitchen to make some food for himself before he then sat down and watched some tv before he threw the rest of the food in the trash before he grabbed his keys and locked the car before driving over to his favorite girl's house where as he walked through the house till he reached the back yard and he saw her relatives who he had met when they were growing up.

Several of them waved to him which he returned and he found his girlfriend who came over to him and kissed him before the cousin that she didn't like much came over to her and smugly offered herself to him with a attempt at flirting with Stiles who rejected her politely and gently which made her scoff before walking around to her sister who comforted her . Lydia smiled and kissed her boyfriend's cheek before they walked to the food table and got a plate of food for each one of them. The food looked good and they sat by the pool and relaxed while people looked over at them.

The plates consisted of some veggies and dip and some cheese and meats on crackers before sitting down and making fun of people they didn't like in their jobs and lives . They finished up their food before walking to the car and driving to the food store for some more bottles of soda and water since Lydia' s parents were running out of them so they picked them up before heading home and giving them to her dad who put them in the coolers and the two teens sat back down till the food was done.

The teens got up before heading over to the food area and made plates of the food like burgers and potato salad before moving back over to their seats they dug into the food and talked about different things like their favorite new movies and music before talking about their jobs and what they liked and disliked before they finished their food and threw out the remnants of the trash before Lydia put her head on Stiles's chest and they laid back on the bench to relax for the time being. . The teens laid like that for a while before going to get more food and then they sat back down in their seats.

Connor and Juliet were soon eating the food for the next few minutes till they felt that they were full and then threw out the trash on their plates. They then told the adults that they were going to take a walk before it would be time for dessert and so Stiles's held Lydia's hand before they walked down the way to the forest in the back of the house and went to the forest for a while as they enjoyed the air and nature for the time being. It was nice to them and they sat down for a while as they enjoyed letting the cool air affect them in good ways before going back .

They decided to go back and walked back to the house before seeing that it was dessert time . The two teens sat down and waited ill everyone else had their food and went up to grab some dessert before sitting back down and eating while reading their phones messages . They then finished the food before then decided to go to his house for a while so they told Lydia's mom and then walked there before siting down on the couch in the Man Cave and watched some movies for the time being as they wanted to relax and then Stiles got up to make some popcorn before sitting down and sharing the bowl with Lydia

The time came for Juliet to go home since it was almost time for dinner for Stiles and she kissed him before walking home while Stiles got washed up for dinner and sat down at the table to find some steak and mashed potatoes along with dipping sauce for the steak and for pouring onto the mashed potatoes and Stiles took a big part of each food before digging into it , Once he was done the teen got up before washing the plate and then going to play some Xbox for the next few minutes of the night before he saved the data and then logged onto his computer for the time being .

He then did some writing for the time being before he felt like he did enough and then saved it before sending it to the sites he went on before going to take his shower and then get dressed . Stiles then logged onto his Facebook and wrote some new posts before checking his emails and then going to bed .