School, Lacrosse , and then partying the night away !

The next few weeks went by and it was soon the middle of the month and so Stiles was getting ready to ask his girlfriend what she wanted to do for thanksgiving as if she wanted to come over to his house or if she was going to do anything else for the holiday and he was pretty happy as the holiday was a fun one for him as he was able to eat a lot of good food and spend time with his girlfriend doing whatever they wanted for the day without any work or school related events during it . He was currently at his lunch table eating his lunch while he did his homework for the first set of classes before the bell was going to ring so he finished it pretty quickly before he got up .

Stiles then put the work away before he walked to the next class after the bell rang and as the day went on Stiles went about his day before he was in the locker room getting ready for the first of the last two weeks of the season for Lacrosse and as he put his earbuds in his ears he grabbed his bag before heading to the bus which had several of his teammates on it before they were all on the bus and they were soon on the way to the game so they got off the bus when they got there before bring the equipment off the bus and then they began to do their stretches and warm ups before doing their drills.

Then they got ready for the game as Lydia, Allison, Hayden who was dating Liam came to the bleachers and sat down before the game began . The team was given their speech by Coach Finstock who told them to do their best before they went out there and they got into their positions while the other team sent their first line of players out too . Stiles and Scott were sent out to the field first and they kept the ball from getting in their goal until they could get it to score and Scott threw it to Stiles before he chucked it into the goal.

The crowd went wild as Scott and Stiles fist bumped before getting back into the game before it was soon time for their half time break and they were holding the winning score so they went off the field before heading to the locker room to get some water and recover from the game so far. Scott went to use the restroom before coming back to sit next to Stiles as the coach was giving the game plan to them for the final part of the game and Scott and Stiles was told to keep doing what they were doing which they nodded to .

The team were now going back out there and the team did their drills again before getting into the game . The game soon started back up with a mix of new and old players going out there to see if they could keep the winning streak going and to their happiness they found that they could with Stiles winning several goals for them and before they knew it the game was over with Beacon Hills winning and they were mobbed by the crowd and the ladies went to check on their boyfriends and congratulate them.

Stiles smiled as he kissed his girlfriend's forehead and the strawberry blonde haired beauty giggled as they walked back to the jeep once they were back home and they drove to the Stilinski house to get ready for having some fun before heading to the party at Danny's house. The two teens were soon in Stiles's room as he got changed into a black button down shirt over a dark blue v neck shirt and blue jeans with his usual sneakers and his ring and necklace before they got out of the house.

The two teens then drove to the party where it was in full effect . Stiles led his girlfriend to where their friends were and got them drinks which they sipped for the next few minutes as they adjusted themselves to the loud music and the energy of the room . Stiles was soon uncomfortable with several girls flirting with him until a enraged and very hot Lydia was dragging him to the dance floor where she showed them why he was hers and vice versa and the other girls were soon with other guys. Lydia grinned to herself and returned to dancing with her guy on the floor.

Lydia got a lustful look in her eye before she started to grind on her boyfriend's pelvis which made him growl with lust. He then started to do the same thing for the next hour before he then dragged her to the empty bedroom and threw her against the wall before they made out and then Stiles laid Lydia onto the bed and she smiled at him before he got undressed and did the same to her before they spent the next hour showing their love for the other person . Once the party was over the two teens drove home where they relaxed with several movies along with food and candy while Scott Alison along with Liam and Hayden were sitting with them due to this being a group movie night.

It was also a weekly thing for them and they enjoyed it very much. The others soon went home a few hours later and soon the Sheriff found his son and Lydia on the bed in his son's bedroom sleeping and he let them rest .