new jerk at work and dealing with new situations

Stiles was at the bookstore working for the first couple of hours in the morning cause he had nothing better to do and as he was putting some books away he was getting more and more annoyed at one of the new employees that worked there recently named Jake Carson who was egoistical and thought he was god's gift to women and so he thought he would be able to romance Lydia who came into the store sometimes to visit her lover and buy some books he asked her to get for him and some books for herself which drove Stiles's anger to insane levels but he was able to keep it in his mind so he could focus on his work for the time being until he had to go home .

Stiles was finishing up his current part of the job before going to his break and as he walked out of the store to go to the sandwich shop after signing out he made a list of what he wanted to buy after work and so he bought his usual sandwich before sitting down and reading his phone while eating his food until he was done then he cleaned his shirt and hands off before heading back to the store and signing back in before going to finish up his shift for the day which was in total 4 or 5 hours due to working part time for the time being until he could work full time . Stiles then bought the books he wanted to get from the store before he drove home and put the books he had bought in his bookshelf and then left the room .

He then made himself some food and sat down while eating the fruit with peanut butter on it as it was one of his favorite foods to eat since he was a kid. After finishing his food Stiles dropped the peanut butter into the cabinet before putting the plate away and went to put some tv shows into the tv and selected the Dark Knight on Netflix before sitting back and watched the film while his mind relaxed from the annoying thoughts surrounding Jake who was pissing him off a lot during his shifts at work . He fell asleep while watching the movie cause he was somewhat tired.

Lydia then called him a few moments later and asked if she could come over and he told her she was free to come over so she drove to the house and he allowed her into the house and the two teens kissed before sitting on the couch. . They talked about the workday and she told him she would talk to Jake and the people at the bookstore and see if she could help stop this before it blows into overdrive. The two teens then relaxed as they settled back into the couch and let their bodies come out of their frustrated state.

He nodded and kissed her before they watched the rest of the movie and then Stiles showed his girl what he had been writing during the last amount of days and weeks which made her proud that he was following his dreams and his interests were making him happy. Once they were done the two teens then went to his car and drove to the mall where they bought a few things that they wanted to buy for the next few minutes before going back home and they were soon Stiles's room making out for the next amount of time . He had Lydia up against the wall with his hands on her hips and her hands wandering through his hair and they let their tongues explore the other person's mouth .

Once they were done they laid on the bed and Stiles read some of his books to his girlfriend who listened to him read for the next few minutes until Lydia went home for dinner and Stiles went to the kitchen and found two bowls of chicken soup on the table which he smiled at and sat down to dig into the food. After he finished up his food the teen then went to his room to put the new books he bought away before going to the den and playing some Halo for the time being until he was done with the game before switching it to Gears of War 2 and putting on the multiplayer horde mode .

Stiles then began to blast through several waves of the Locust for the next hour before signing out of his Xbox and then he logged onto his laptop and checked his emails before he then deleted the old ones and then sent some new ones before Stiles then did some writing for the night and as he wrote his new part down he listened to his music while doing the writing till he was done then he saved the writing before logging out.

He then went to his bathroom and took his shower before going to his room and getting dressed for bed before texting Lydia and then going to have a short snack for the next few minutes before he went to bed.