Dementia and spending time together

The next week went by as Stiles and Lydia spent their winter break doing different things such as going to the park to get some fresh air or to Scott or Alison's house to hang with their friends for the day . The week was soon over and Stiles was getting ready for his new semester by getting dressed in a blue flannel over a pair of black jeans complete with a pair of white and black sneakers along with a new necklace that Lydia had bought him to make him a little bit more cooler even though he felt he was stylish enough as he was. The necklace was of the grim reaper and had two scythes in a x formation which made him feel more cooler and more protected .

He put it on before making his small breakfast and seeing his dad's car was gone form the driveway , he sighed amusingly to himself before finishing his food and heading to school while stopping to pick up his girlfriend from her house. Lydia ran to the car and kissed his cheek before they drove to the school where they parked and Lydia fiddled with her ring that was on her finger , it was a special treasure for her due to the fact it was Stiles who had got it for her cause it showed his love for her and she loved him more for that fact. They stepped into the school and went to their lockers where they were grabbing their books and other accessories for their classes when they were greeted by their respective best friend .

The other two teens just grinned at them which both teens a little nervous as they didn't know they were being called the Alpha Couple of the school , well Lydia knew but Stiles didn't know yet which amused Scott who wanted to tell him at lunch. The four friends left for their classes and they went through their normal class routines before meeting up at Economics where they took their seats and opened their notebooks to work on the assignment for the day when Stiles got a freaked out face which scared Lydia who didn't know of the nightmare Stiles had the previous night.

She grabbed his arm and whispered " what's wrong cause i can piratically hear your heartbeat rising right now!" which calmed him down and he responded with a worried whisper " i'll tell you at lunch OK ?" and she smiled with a look of concern on her face but they returned to their work. The period was soon over and the couple sat down in the cafeteria at their normal table where Stiles put his food down and moved his books out of the way before taking Lydia;s hands and rubbing his thumbs on her hand before looking into her eyes and saying the thoughts that were on his mind : I keep seeing stuff like my mom's death and the possibility that i could develop the same dementia that she had which scares me to no end "

This caused tears to pour down Lydia's eyes and she wiped them away before hugging Stiles anf kissed his lips softly to reassure him that it would never happen while she was alive and as long as they were together. They separated from each other before they finished their food and then threw out the food before heading to their next classes . The rest of the day went by quickly and Stiles was now heading for his car when he found Lydia waiting for him by the car, he kissed her before they put their books in the back seat and drove to Lydia;s house where they sat down at the kitchen table and worked on their homework for the next few minutes .

They finished their work before watching some TV for a while until they were bored and began to make out until they were hungry and they made themselves some food since Natalie would be home late. They made some sandwiches and some soup before sitting down with the food and talking about their days while eating their food until it was done . Then they put their dishes in the sink before taking a walk since it was still light out until they came back form the end of the neighborhood . They had talked about what to do to help Stiles with his rational fears about the dementia so they decided to talk to both his father and a doctor about it and see where to go. Once they were finished Stiles and Lydia were soon in her room making out again before they stopped and Stiles told her regretfully he had to go home

The teens kissed and Stiles drove home where he parked the car and found his dad was fast asleep on the couch which Stiles smirked at before making his dinner of left over mac and cheese for the next few minutes until he was done and when he was finished he put the bowl in the sink before going to work on any other homework that he had before going to take his shower and then text Lydia for the next few minutes before going to sleep.