Going to shop for Black Friday with Lydia

The next day Stiles was driving to the mall with Lydia as they wanted to spend some more of their hard earned money from their jobs on some new things they wanted to buy and so the two teens pulled into the parking lot and locked the car before heading to the lobby where they shared a quick kiss before going their separate ways for the next few minutes as Stiles headed to the bookstore and Lydia headed to the clothes store to pick up some new clothes as she was kinda running out of them . Lydia walked to the section of the store she usually went to when she wanted to buy new clothes before finding some new shirt and a jacket along with some new socks before trying on the shirts .

The jacket she was now finding out looked great on her and so did the socks and shirts so she went to the registers before buying them and sending some pics of her in them to her best friends before texting Stiles where she would be next which was the coffee stand and then the movie store cause she wanted to get new Blu Rays. Stiles texted her back before going to pay for the new books he had picked for him to buy which were the new Harry Potter book he had checked out for a few minutes to see if it was good to get and the two Supernatural tie in guides that interested him .

Once he had paid Stiles then went to sit down after getting a drink of his own which made him smile as he loved having money of his own before reading one of his new books and sipping his drink before he was supposed to meet up with Juliet who was at the media store that they usually went to. He went in to find his girlfriend paying for her own movies and so he went to get his purchases before paying for them and the two teens left to go get some food from the food court

When they got there the teens then sat down and put their purchases down before getting their meals and sitting back down before eating their food for a good amount of time until they were done. Stiles and Lydia threw out their trash before headed to the bathroom and then they went to the car before dropping their purchases off at their houses and then going to the park for a walk to get some fresh air before going back home. They wanted to enjoy the day before it got dark out.

As they walked down the park they talked about different things like how they felt about the previous holiday and if they wanted to do something personal for Christmas . They left the park and went home a few minutes late as they drove to Stiles's house before he dropped her off at her house and went into his . He put some sandwiches together before sitting down and watching TV for the next few minutes as he relaxed before getting up and heading to the Den.

He turned on his Xbox and played some Call of Duty for the next amount of time till he felt he was done and as he shot multiple enemies he kept his eyes on his phone as well to see if there was going to be any new calls or messages. . Once he was done with the game Stiles switched to Dishonored before playing the story mode and then the challenge modes for the next few minutes before saving the data and then logging out before checking his emails on the Laptop for a while.

He then kept sending new ones to the people in his contacts before he turned on his music while he checked his reviews and then did some more writing for the next hour before he saved the work. He then looked it over before opening up the sites he used before he was going to upload the work he just did.

He then uploaded it before going to take his shower and then get dressed before coming back to the den .