Week of school and work for Stiles

The next week came and Stiles was working in both his school and work life along with his personal life as he managed to keep them separated so he would n 't get in trouble in any of them and so he was having a good life so far. Stiles was currently making some breakfast and working on some homework on his laptop before he printed it out in his printer in the den and when he got it into his folder he then finished his breakfast before driving to school and he parked his jeep before going to his locker and then heading to his next couple of classes before he was soon at lunch . He sat down with his food before he ate his food and worked on his homework for the next few minutes till he was done.

Then he put it away before he then got up to use the restroom. Then Stiles started to talk to Scott when he came back to the table for the next few minutes before he went to his next couple of classes before the day was over . Stile got his gear together before he drove home and then got dressed for work before eating some food and gathering the essentials like his phone and wallet together before he drove to his job and then signed in . He then got to work for the first couple of hours before he then decided to go on his break when the time felt good for him.

Then he signed out before walking to the sandwich shop where he ordered a sandwich before sitting down and checking his emails and reading some cool new articles while he ate some of his food before throwing the trash away and then he signed back into the clock before he worked in the last few hours of his shift before he signed back out and drove to the coffee shop near the bookstore where he bought his usual drink. The usual for him was a french vanilla coffee and he managed to not have a addiction yet as he managed his intake very carefully.

He then drove back home where he put his drink on the living room table and watched some TV for the next hour as he was tired and wanted some time to himself. He sipped some of his drink before he sat and watched some of his movies before getting up and going to play some Xbox for the next few minutes and as he turned on Dishonored which he kept playing for the last few times he went to the challenge mode before selecting the brawl mode and then started to fight the challengers with his sword skills and his skills that was given to him in the mode .

He won several rounds before he saved the data and then went to his laptop and logged in before he worked on some new emails and then deleted the old ones before starting some writing for the next hour . He worked on it for the time being before getting it saved and planning to do more that night before he headed to the kitchen to make some food for himself as in the form of a small snack when he smelled something good and so he walked to the kitchen to see his dad with food around him.

He then saw his dad making some pasta with sauce and some cooked vegetables for the side and he looked like it smelled good .Then he washed up before he sat down and took some pasta in a bowl and some vegetables before digging into it for the next few minutes as both him and his dad ate the good meal . Once the food was done Stiles got up to wash his dishes before he grabbed his keys and drove to Lydia's house before they were soon making out on the bed in her room since her mom was out for the night with one of her boyfriends.

So they had the house for the night and so they went to the kitchen to make some popcorn and sitting down while a movie played and Lydia had her hand on his leg and her head on his chest while they watched it for the next few minutes . Once they were done Stiles and Lydia went to the bedroom where Lydia showed Stiles some of her favorite images from her past and she told him that the ones from the last few recent months are now her new favorites.

For saying this he kissed her for a few moments before he went home and then he went to play some Xbox for the next few minutes. He saved his data once he was done before he then logged onto his laptop and did some writing for the time being before he went to take his shower and then get dressed before having a snack and then went to bed cause he was tired.